Doctor Doom was a great investment !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to think I passed on Doom when it was up for pre-order because I wasn't a fan of the character.:banghead

For those who want to own it, then just buy it. You only live once.... it will make your collection 100x better looking...trust me on that.

After several years, you'll get your MONEY BACK if you ever decide to sell it... :)

If you do lose some money, at least you had the enjoyment of owning the EXCLUSIVE Dr. Doom PF :)

To be honest, I can't see this one ever not gaining a profit. It will at least fetch the double retail range. And is it ACTUALLY worth it? That all depends on who is buying. If its some ultra doom fan then yeah but if its some guy who needs it for his collection but isnt really a fan then it becomes questionable. Its always worth what people are willing to pay for it.

For those who want to own it, then just buy it. You only live once.... it will make your collection 100x better looking...trust me on that.

After several years, you'll get your MONEY BACK if you ever decide to sell it... :)

If you do lose some money, at least you had the enjoyment of owning the EXCLUSIVE Dr. Doom PF :)

:lecture :lecture :lecture

IMG_4714cpoy.jpg

Back