Do you want to win?! Then come on in! - ENDED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Do you want to win?! Then come on in!

There are so many great moments in that film, but I'm going to go with when Yoda is going through Luke's stuff. Just thinking about it still makes laugh.

By far, my all time favorite scene in Empire Strikes back is on Bespin where Boba Fett and Darth Vader work together in capturing/torturing Han Solo.

"He's no good to me dead."

The fact that Fett talked back to Vader is something I still remember as a kid to this day. Both characters are so awesome.

I always laugh at Han's arrogance when he is with Leia

Princess Leia: Let go.
Han Solo: Shh.
Princess Leia: Let go, please.
Han Solo: Don't get excited.
Princess Leia: Captain, being held by you isn't quite enough to get me excited.
Han Solo: Sorry sweetheart. I haven't got time for anything else.

Cracks me up every time :)

Best,

Robert

So many great moments, but my favorite is the asteroid chase.

The moment you start hearing the imperial march followed by a stardestroyer being overshadowed by something far larger than we could have imagined, vaders flagship. Great scene that for me symbolises the big shadow and darkness that the empire casts during ESB.

For me, it was when Vader and Luke are communicating via the Force after Luke is rescued and sitting in the Falcon. I remember feeling a bit sad when the Falcon takes off into hyperspace and Vader looks out, turns, and walks down the platform. I would wonder if Vader felt remorseful or depressed and if he longed for a true relationship with his son.

Thanks for this awesome contest opportunity UT!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Vader's meditation chamber, when a part of his head was shown. That was cool for me.

So many great moments that it's hard to pick just one. Above all for me is when Han is being frozen in carbonite and Leia tells him that she loves him and his acknowledgment. Han is my favorite character from all of the films and that has to be the strongest moment for him. Much is being said there from just a few looks and simple responses that I really felt for the characters. It also helped make Darth Vader look all the more evil.

Thanks for the contest UTtoyfan, I'll be leaving positive rep once the contest is over.

Time's up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this is how the drawing will go. The first post after my initial one I assigned as #1, and so forth. So Snorlax02 was 1, themlgcajy #2 and so on.
Collectorcol did not want to be entered, and since he posted twice he was disqualified anyway. I know that jkno said he didn't want to enter, but i still counted his post. If by chance his number is picked, i will do a second drawing.

I am going to the number generator on random.org and inputting in 1 to 125. There are 125 posts! I will be back in a minute.

OK!!!!!!!!!!! I got my number. It is number 12.

Poster # 12 was................................................................................................................................

ApemanRyan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! You are the winner of UT's new form contest! I will be sending you a PM shortly. Congrats, and thanks everyone for letting me do this!!

Congratulations Apemanryan. I'm sure this will cheer you up.

Thanks again for the contest, my buddy, UT.

OK!!!!!!!!!!! I got my number. It is number 12.

Poster # 12 was................................................................................................................................

ApemanRyan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! You are the winner of UT's new form contest! I will be sending you a PM shortly. Congrats, and thanks everyone for letting me do this!!
Congrats, Ryan!

How did this get here? a second prize drawing.

for a BLUE Han Solo 1/6th figure.. unfortunately his Taun Taun died so will not be coming with him.

Back