Do you want to win?! Then come on in! - ENDED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Do you want to win?! Then come on in!

Vader: "Impressive. (pause) Most impressive."

Vader recognising his son, Luke's capability.

Okay, decided...

as as others have said:

Yoda mystically lifting the X-Wing out of the swamp after Luke's defeat.

Thanks UT! :wave

Mt favorite scene when I first saw The Empire Strikes Back was when the snowspeeder wrapped the cable around the At-At tripping it over.

What a great thread. Reading everyone's responses is forcing me throw on ESB to watch as soon as I finish this post.

My favorite moment in ESB is when Lando, Leia and Chewbacca ( with R2 bringing up the rear) are running across the Bespin landing platform to the Falcon, with Stormtroopers in pursuit. The composition of the establishing shot of the Falcon is gorgeous,the variation of the "Han And The Princess" theme is both tragic and triumphant, C-3PO's whining and complaining is actually funny, and Lando and Leia kick Stormtrooper butt with their blasters. When the Falcon takes off for the sky, accompanied by the flourishes of the London Symphony Orchestra, I always find myself saying "Yes!!" (with an accompanying fist pump) :)

Last edited:

Awesome contest! Thanks for doing it. When I was little the Hoth Han and Luke were to of my favorite toys ever.

Tough choice. But I am going to have to go with this one.

As a little kid my brother and I would sometimes put in the tape in the VCR and just watch the snow battle with the AT-ATs. So I am picking that scene.

My favorites scene in ESB for some reason still to this day is the snow troopers setting up the E-Web cannon while Vader watches the Falcon escape the rebel base.

Thanks for doing a contest like this your very generous and one of the top notch freaks this board is proud of :)

Lobot only moving his eyes and staring at Lando when Vader announces ´some modifications´ to their Agreement. This scene is underlaid with a pathetic drum roll.

The whole movie is a big fave. The most memorable moment is when Luke screams "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" after Darth's Big Reveal.

Han Solo When Leah tells him she loves him and he says i know. and just about the entire script of Empire lol.

The battle of Hoth, just love those AT-AT's. Yeah, I know Toy Anxiety is a business, but you can rest assured if I win, I am putting this prize on my shelf, not out to sell!

On Cloud City when Han, Leia and Chewbacca meet Vader. Darth Vader is standing at the other end of the table. Han attempts to shoot Vader, Vader grabs blaster and Boba Fett appears. "We would be honored if you would join us. " Just awesome.

Thanks UT!! :)

ESB is my favorite movie of all time. Really difficult to say what's my favorite part. But, I'd probably have to say it's when Han is going after Luke on Hoth, and the rebel solider tells him that his Tauntaun will freeze before he reaches the first marker, & Han tell's him, "then I'll see you in hell"! Definetly not a kid's movie...

Great idea for a contest. Someone is gonna be happy. Thanks for doing this. I would have to say the Battle of Hoth. Snowspeeders fighting the AT-ATs. Awesome scenes.

Favorite scene is Han telling Leia "I know" after she tells him she loves him.

Wow! Awesome contest.

When Vader cuts off his hand reveals he is his father.

Definitely Luke meeting Yoda for the first time. Love that moment. Thanks for hosting this!

Rick

Back