Do you want to see a Jean Grey/Phoenix comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Jean/Phoenix be made by AH/SS?

• Yes

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
BY FAR the best - I'd take her in a second to go with the wolvie comiquette
Chronotrigger said:
state.jpg

QUOTE]

Dark Phoenix would be very cool, but doesn't really fit in with the theme of the line.

The characters selected have been based on their sex appeal. And while many are turned on by powerful women, SEX isn't the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of a planet-destroying demi-goddess.

Hi. I've been going againts my gut instinct and actually reading forums and threads about the comiquette line... I HATE knowing what people think, especially negative reviews.

But one thing never occured to me during this whole process of designing a few sexy MARVEL characters: I never though they'd end being relationship tests for so many couples. Jeez. Hope no one gets in any trouble over my silly little speciality; they're all just meant to be good fun.

Thank you all for your interest. I hope that the gals that MARVEL and Sideshow pick are some of your favorites, and that I can do them some kind of justice.

-AH!

Atom Hues said:
But one thing never occured to me during this whole process of designing a few sexy MARVEL characters: I never though they'd end being relationship tests for so many couples. Jeez. Hope no one gets in any trouble over my silly little speciality; they're all just meant to be good fun.

-AH!
:lol :lol :lol

Darklord Dave said:
...The characters selected have been based on their sex appeal. And while many are turned on by powerful women, SEX isn't the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of a planet-destroying demi-goddess.

Speak for yourself, I get turned on by those half naked topless Alien and Predator kits. :eek: :rolleyes: :rotfl

I like the 1st pic on page 1, Im down with the Hughes so long as her chest size isn't overly huge.

Back