Do you want to see a Jean Grey/Phoenix comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Jean/Phoenix be made by AH/SS?

• Yes

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

Chronotrigger

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figured I'd do an official thread on this.

DSC00812-1.jpg

hughes9.jpg

Jean-Grey.jpg

hughesjean.jpg

state.jpg

Hughes-Marvel-Girl.jpg

I would like to SEE one made for all you boys/men out there....but personally I am not buying the AH/SS line....it would just be weird for me having hot babe comiquettes around my apartment. I must save my $$ for the hot men!! :D :D :D :drool

customizerwannabe said:
No it wouldn't...it would be hot!:monkey5 :lol :lol
Hot for you maybe!!!! And any male visitors I may have....:lol Someday I will hopefully find myself a nice hottie who enjoys collecting as much as I do...then I'll let him buy all the hot babe comiquettes and we can display our pieces together. :)

Hot for you maybe!!!! And any male visitors I may have.... Someday I will hopefully find myself a nice hottie who enjoys collecting as much as I do...then I'll let him buy all the hot babe comiquettes and we can display our pieces together.

Jen said:
Someday I will hopefully find myself a nice hottie who enjoys collecting as much as I do...then I'll let him buy all the hot babe comiquettes and we can display our pieces together. :)
He will be a very lucky man!!

The ill Jedi said:
There is no cure for the FEVER!!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl I was just going to say that!!! I don't think I will ever be cured! I will just have to find some nice man who also has the fever so I won't have to worry about contaminating him.
funnycomic_jla.jpg

Last edited:
Jen said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl I was just going to say that!!! I don't think I will ever be cured! I will just have to find some nice man who also has the fever so I won't have to worry about contaminating him.
funnycomic_jla.jpg

Is it just me or is it a little weird all those guys in the comic are worried about women but Batman is worried about a man:naughty

Titan7170 said:
Is it just me or is it a little weird all those guys in the comic are worried about women but Batman is worried about a man:naughty

"Not only are you doomed but so is everyone else you have touched"

"Robin...what have I done to you?"

I don't know Bats. What have you done????

:lol :lol :lol

Titan7170 said:
It's very weird...but also friggin' hilarious!!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Back