Do you think there will be a new 1/6 LOTR figure shown at SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see SS do something SPECIAL, I want a newly designed, newly engineered Smeagol/Gollum... come on, prove your worth in the 1/6 arena, don't ^^^^^ foot around, just do it.....DO IT NOW!

I hope they do a Gimli next, that way at least even if the line is in trouble I will have the most important pieces to me

i heard there wont be anymore figures and they are recalling all the ones that shipped out already so they can erase them from existence. just what i heard.:dunno

I want the Witch King but I have a feeling we'll get Merry and Pip and probably a Ringwraith. We won't get them in hand until next July though without any other offerings in the year. :lol

A Ringwraith in a good pose would be really amazing, but I think we get a hobbit in the end

Greetings from Germany!

This is true. Guess I'd be pretty shocked and disappointed if there is no more 1:6th LOTR till 2011. I'd sell my 1:6th LOTR figures and probably start looking to dump a lot of other items.

This is true. Guess I'd be pretty shocked and disappointed if there is no more 1:6th LOTR till 2011. I'd sell my 1:6th LOTR figures and probably start looking to dump a lot of other items.
id throw mine in the garbage. im serious. i would. no seriously. im not joking. really. why dont you guys believe me?

I will be really disappointed if Sideshow do not announce any new LOTR 1/6 figures at SDCC. Time before the figures ship is not really a concern but an annoucement of new figures will be some kind of assurances that they are not killing the line before we get to complete the Fellowship.

They need to pump some Evil into this line, but i'd settle for a generic armoured fig :cool:

I'd honestly be surprised to see a new one. For some reason this line has just stalled. I am very glad to have dropped it but we are getting fewer releases in this line than in the PF line.

just finish the damn fellowship, its the least they can do, then if after that they drop the line, I really wouldn't care, I mean all we need is 2 more hobbits and a dwarf.

I still think they should have made Gimli before Faramir

Back