Do you think SS will do a Shaak Ti?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Hasbro Shaak-ti and Barriiss Offee.
They were some of the last ones and are pretty cool.
I would love to see a Luminara first...

I don't get why they chose that for the PF. It seems like it would have been a much better choice a SDCC exclusive. Do a regular 12" and that as a variant so collector's have their pick.

I just don't see TFU being popular enough for many people to want that. Unless it really is just a sex sells thing. Another thing that would have been cool is a dio of her vs. starkiller.

I would definitely go for a PF Shaak absolutely without a doubt no questions asked. I dig the game so either one would be fine with me but if they do one from TFU they would also have to do a Starkiller in Sith Armor PF as well.

I don't get why they chose that for the PF. It seems like it would have been a much better choice a SDCC exclusive. Do a regular 12" and that as a variant so collector's have their pick.

I just don't see TFU being popular enough for many people to want that. Unless it really is just a sex sells thing. Another thing that would have been cool is a dio of her vs. starkiller.

Let me put it this way. TFU II was a badly executed game. so awful, in fact that it almost killed the series.

However, even as a Badly executed game, it still sold well enough to put another sequel into the works.

Let me put it this way. TFU II was a badly executed game. so awful, in fact that it almost killed the series.

However, even as a Badly executed game, it still sold well enough to put another sequel into the works.

Really is it that bad? I only have the first game and I though it :rock and can't wait to play the new one. Unfortunately I have to get a new system first. :computer :gah:

Really is it that bad? I only have the first game and I though it :rock and can't wait to play the new one. Unfortunately I have to get a new system first. :computer :gah:

Yes, it was that bad. The storyline was horrible and we really only had 4 levels since there are so many duplicated backdrops. You revisit the same two environments twice and there's a pretty bad tacked on Yoda scene. I still enjoyed it based on the universe but it was a huge letdown.

Back