Do you think SS will do a Shaak Ti?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before they consider any more, we should get a Yoda. I'm beginning to think I shouldn't have passed on the Medicom VCD in favor of a Sideshow version.

I wonder if they'll do Yoda in a two pack (OT and PT) like they did with Palpatine.

I want Yoda, Chewie and the main characters "asap". The line could end abruptly (see LOTR 12" line for latest example) and I would hate to be left without some of the major characters. (sorry, didn't mean to sidetrack the thread...)

Without knowing the reasons for the end of the LOTR line its hard to say for certain, but I really doubt that this line will end anytime soon. It seems to be quite a cash cow with only a few figures here and there not selling out.

I'm sure they will. They'll be running out of Jedi and need something.

Would be a paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass figure.

I think we're due another female Jedi to break up the testosterone before all the males get bored and start playing games like "limp biscuit."

but if they took the line over from hasbro, and hasbro did make one, wouldn't it be illogical to make another?

but if they took the line over from hasbro, and hasbro did make one, wouldn't it be illogical to make another?

Great fail necro bump!

I guess you haven't noticed that Sideshow has made a bunch of figures that Hasbro had done before?

While most of my Hasbro figures (12in) anyway I now consider complete garbage she is one of the few I think holds up. Maybe because she was late in the line - I don't know, but for what it's worth I don't feel like I'd need a SS version unless it was just off the charts awesome.

Of course they will...Nobody wants those boring old Original Trilogy MAIN characters. Boba Fett? Who cares? Bring on Shaak Ti and that little pig guy with the eye patch that kind of looked liked Yoda!:impatient:

Even Piell? I'd buy him. Shaak Ti too. It's been far too long since we got a PT Jedi.

I would buy a Shaak Ti, or any other Jedi for that matter. How about Yaddle or that bearded half snake member of the Jedi Council? They would have to come with their jedi Council chairs though. But the must-have for me is Sora Bulq, come on Sideshow, get with the program!!! With all due respect, of course, LOL.

Of course they will...Nobody wants those boring old Original Trilogy MAIN characters. Boba Fett? Who cares? Bring on Shaak Ti and that little pig guy with the eye patch that kind of looked liked Yoda!:impatient:

one problem with this post, Boba Fett was never a main character in the Orginal Trilogy he was just a bounty hunter who worked for Jabba and was killed by a sand monster. It wasn't untill the EUs and the New Trilogy came along that his character was expanded on*kind of like Shaak Ti*, because of his popularity.

Back