Do you really think SSC will make more Vaders?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ESB or even ROTJ Vader (I already have the RAH Vader but you never can have enough Vaders)

Its interesting (and very cool) that LFL allowed SS to make a Vader so screen specific to ANH. Maybe they've finally laxed on their "idealized version" policy.

I guess the question is will we buy all Vaders when they are out. I would love to have all 4.:lol

Last edited:
For 12" maybe, but I don't see it happening for PFs, there just isn't the market for so many of the same PF with slight variation, price point is too high.

12" I think is a realistic possibility though.

For 12" maybe, but I don't see it happening for PFs, there just isn't the market for so many of the same PF with slight variation, price point is too high.

12" I think is a realistic possibility though.

Totally agree, I doubt that they will make another PF.

T

If SSC does make more Vaders, what will be the interval between releases? Is a Vader a year too many?

Since there is already Luke in TESB and ROTJ outfit, I definitely know how am I going to pose future Vader releases.

I'd be on board with a $200 ROTS Vader.

What could possibily justify another $75?

A burned Anakin figure with removable mechanical legs and arms as shown on the operating table.

I think there will be more of a rhyme and reason to future releases. I think they will use the CW to capitalize on the hype and the PT fans, and I think they will continue fleshing out ANH offerings to satisfy the OT fans.
I think we see ESB Vader released with Boba Fett, Lando, Bespin Leia, bounty hunters and I think an Imperial probe droid will come along at some point.
ROTJ Vader will have to be accompanied by a big theme like ROTJ Palpatine and throne and royal guards, since everyone will want them together. I think we'll see Ackbar, skiff guard villains and the droids about that time.

I'll also be interested in a Vader for each film in the OT, so I could have vader with troopers on the Blockade Runner, squaring off against Luke in Bespin, and in front of the Emperor with Luke at the end of ROTJ.

I hope the ESB version has the removable dome, so we can see the gruesome, scarred pink head (at least it was gruesome when I was 5!) and the ROTJ version has the full reveal. I don't know that I'd be too interested in a ROTS reveal helmet though.

I wonder what the ESB exclusive would be? Electronic voice recording of " I am your father"?

For TESB Vader, I'm guessing the holo platform that Vader used to communicate w/Palpatine. For Jedi Vader well yes the 2 piece helmet/mask. And don't forget Vader's severed hand too. (if that is an exclusive...;))

Last edited:
Back