Do you really think SSC will make more Vaders?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why yes, yes they do!

BearintheWoods.jpg

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

:lol:lol:lol

I am not sure if I will pick up another one just because it's from a different movie. It would have to be something special. I already have tons of Vaders here.
I'm thinking that too, which is why I think Sideshow will do more than just have different hands or something for subsequent Vaders. A reveal helmet is a certainty, but if they really wanted to get people to double dip, they should add something even more impressive. Vader's relaxation chamber anyone? :D

Is Vader costume that different that they need to make more? I'm a SW fan but I just dont see it. I think its more of a geek thing. Even if you display your figures, I couldn't imagine someone looking at Vader and saying, This is EP4 Vader. I'm into the geeky SW history and Jedi vs Sith stuff but costumes, I could careless if his belts and gloves are different. One Vader is enough for me. And I hope they dont make a new PF Vader.

Well for ESB they could just do the back of the helmet reveal and leave the face for for ROTJ. That would make Empire have something a little different.

Is Vader costume that different that they need to make more? I'm a SW fan but I just dont see it. I think its more of a geek thing. Even if you display your figures, I couldn't imagine someone looking at Vader and saying, This is EP4 Vader. I'm into the geeky SW history and Jedi vs Sith stuff but costumes, I could careless if his belts and gloves are different. One Vader is enough for me. And I hope they dont make a new PF Vader.

I feel the same way. I would love to have a ROTJ reveal (of course I might then sell the ANH one) but I really don't need 4 different versions.

I'm almost positive there will be more.... 1) because its money and people want them, but 2) and mostly because this one is so specific to ANH, even has the one black tusk.

Will I buy more than one, I hope not... but sometimes I'm dumb like that :lol

Will I buy more than one, I hope not... but sometimes I'm dumb like that :lol

Sadly, so am I :lol

I really cant tell the difference between Vaders, one Vader seems like enough for me, but I am sure Sideshow will trick me into "needing" another Vader.

Sadly, so am I :lol

I really cant tell the difference between Vaders, one Vader seems like enough for me, but I am sure Sideshow will trick me into "needing" another Vader.

Yep... I think I could go for a ROTJ with Shaw reveal and stump. ESB seems very unlikely as I really can't tell the differences and definite no to ROTS as I don't have any interest in the version.

V2 Vader just annouced!!!!

Removable dome and mask!

Removable hand with wiring inside!

Blinking chest and belt boxes!

Light-up saber!

Voice activated breathing!

Check out this link.

For me, I want Jedi Vader and ROTS Vader. I really don't see a HUGE difference in Empires and Jedis costume. I know the chest plate is more silver in Jedi, but not huge for me. ROTS is also a must for me, I dug how they treated the shoulder armor connecting to the chest plate. Ultimately I will buy all of them because..... well... because it's Darth Freaking Vader!!!!

I'd never buy a ROTS Vader as I feel he should have looked like the ANH Vader.. now granted 20 years pass but to go from New, to downgrade, back to New? Nah, if I have any need for a ROTS Vader, ANH will pull double duty.

Back