Do you display any of your collection at work?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha wow I felt violated looking at that Ada on Hulk's hand :eek:

I work retail so that's a giant no. As soon as I graduate and get an actual job that isn't retail I probably would. I'd probably take some of my small gaming collector edition statues, but I would probably never take any of my PFs or 1/6 scale or comis. I've debated on maybe having a force fx lightsaber if I had an office, but I feel someone would go in and mess around with it.

Haha wow I felt violated looking at that Ada on Hulk's hand :eek:

Heh XD

Our office is set apart, so it's not really an issue as the 2 other people I share my work space with are equally (if not more) geeky, and then the other just thinks we're mad anyway, so it's all good I guess hah.

Every 1/6 piece I own is in my office, boxed or displayed, and I don't give a s **t what anyone has to say about it.

But I work in an art school, so that's not all that hard a position to take.

I don't. But I like to write movie quotes on the white boards especially this one:

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure!"

Yup, Supes, Bats, and Campbell MJ along with some One Piece Collectibles all on display at work! But I work at a gaming studio and the peeps are nerds just like me so it works :lol

6.jpg

Back