Do you display any of your collection at work?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it it Kuzeh, its the limited Sky High Fiesta 1999 limited to 100 attendees Black and White version, I'm just missing one figure to have all Mil Mascaras figures hope i find it sooner or later.

Here it it Kuzeh, its the limited Sky High Fiesta 1999 limited to 100 attendees Black and White version, I'm just missing one figure to have all Mil Mascaras figures hope i find it sooner or later.

Awesome!!
I have these:

yi155.jpg

yi159.jpg

mil1.jpg

I'm still after the split-color one and Tiburón...
But they are almost impossible to find nowadays... :(

Saludos!! :wave

Last edited:
Yes. To an extent.

Currently on my desk at the office (work) . . .

SPOOKTACULAR 2010 canteen

SPOOKTACULAR 2010 cutey pirate plush doll (I can't remember her name)

SPOOKTACULAR 2011 coffee mug

SPOOKTACULAR 2011 Mort Plush Doll

Jun Planning Sally figurine with stove & pot

Triad Toys original hand painted prototype bust of Josh Randall (Steve McQueen) from WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE

Assorted 25th & 30th Anniversary 1:18 GI JOE figures

--

I'm contemplating displaying my VENTURE BROS. BROCK SAMPSON statue.

Great figures Kuseh! i have the split color one and Caribbs Hurricane "Tiburon" as all the Depomart figures here are a couple of pics of part of the Lucha collection.

I couldn't really but I wouldn't even if I thought I could. As it is I hate that I have to keep my stuff in 2 different rooms let alone the thoughts of some of my stuff being at work where anyone could mess with it.

If I had a cubicle or desk I would but my job doesn't have that. Post some more pics of the work displays, the ones so far look great.

I do actually.

I started doing this this year...

One of my thoughts on Hot Toys are that people REALLY need to see them in person. Photographs do not work. When people enter my office and take a good stare, I know that they are amazed.... and it feels good to spread the hobby.

I have a 19inch Neca pred, Hot toys Iron man and Hot Toys spiderman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=fyRDETequ2k

anyone know how to embed a video?

Last edited:
I'd like to see some pics of the work displays. I work at an university so I don't have a special office.

No way. Never would dream of it at work.

My home is different, those that can see the stuff there... well you wouldn't be in my home if i didn't want to let you into a window of who I am. I try and keep it contained though, let a few ones loose where it really adds to the decor and a nice eclectic mix of art, books music and film stuff and comic/collectible stuff. all part of who I am and stuff that inspires me. I have an inspiration room/den with a few out and the rest are in a nice cool display within that room so i can grow my collection without it taking over my home but also open the door to show it off proudly.

At work? No way. Not if I'm concerned about my career. People have all sorts of judgments, the little they know about you the better. That goes for most careers, the less you let people in the less vulnerable you are and the more you will succeed. You let them into a controlled environment and keep it professional and use personal relations only when it's calculated to your benefit. So no i don't want people to see my man dollies.

that being said why i decided to use my damn real name on this forum I'll never understand lol. :cuckoo::dunno One quick google of my name and I'm sure you will see all sorts of Leon the Professional or Taxi driver related custom crap haha.

But if i worked at a gaming or entertainment or even film related profession then I most definitely would. if its a part of the culture Id say go for it, Here i have fashion and art books on display, the most i could get away with.

I would be too afraid someone would steal something if I did. I am not brave enough for that.

I work in the film industry, so I have to pretend I hate everyone else and their movies. I don't, so I keep my collection private. It's hard to act aloof when you have a customized Indy on your desk..
:)

First post :panic:

Thought I would chip in on this one, as I do have a few of my figures displayed on my desk at work.
- Figured, I spend good portions of my daily life here, so why not - Room gets locked at night so reasonably safe.

I have HT Ada, Mark 7 and 2.0 Joker at the moment. I did have the hulk too, but took him home again, as perhaps a /tad/ large for my desk (albeit got a lot of attention from colleagues).

Anyway, enough words - pictures count :lightnin

Regards,
Dan

Attachments

• iPhone 055.jpg
    iPhone 055.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 113
  • iPhone 057.jpg
    iPhone 057.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 112
  • iPhone 058.jpg
    iPhone 058.jpg