Do not buy from Enterbay!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garemlin

Super Freak
Reaction score
I pre-ordered a set of the Enterbay Men In Black 1/6 scale figures on June 22nd. The figured were delivered on July 5th. Upon receipt I discovered that the figures had several defect in the bodies as well as torn clothes and shoddy quality clothing. After several e-mail correspondences with Enterbay customer service it was decided that I would return the figures for a full refund on my purchase price as well as my return shipping charges. Original purchase price was $376.00 and return shipping charges were $67.45. The figures were shipped back to them on July 28th via insured USPS shipping. The figures were received in Hong Kong on August 6th. To date I have not received a refund on my purchase price or return shipping. Several e-mails have been sent to Enterbay CS and have gone ignored. I even made a phone call to them last week and the issue was supposed to be passed on to the CS department. Still no reply or refund. Three weeks in more than ample time to issue a refund. The fact that they are ignoring my e-mails tells me they have no intention of refunding my money. So this basically boils down to theft and fraud. And unfortunately my hands are tied. I am outside of my Paypal resolution window and payment was made via my Paypal balance so there is nothing my bank or credit card company can do either.

So until this issue is resolved I am spreading the word. And I ask all of my fellow collectors to do the same. Spread the word to every forum, website and social network that you can think of. And most of all hit them really it really hurts. In their bank account. Do not buy from them. Cancel any pre-orders that you have with them. A reputable company like this should not be able to get away with what amounts to stealing almost $445 from a customer.

Yeah, these MIB figures will be the death of Enterbay IMO. Never heard back from them from ANY of my emails to them about them. Glad Paypal had my back on this one.

Do they sell to retailers you can buy from? I was thinking about getting their Michael Jordan figure.

Yea deal with retailer is better. HK company never care about single customer.

I plan on getting their 1/4 scale Batman, but will buy through a U.S. retailer that will cover me in the case of these sorts of issues. Really lame that they would act unprofessionally this way. Like BM, if I were to buy directly form Enterbay, I would do so from Paypal and file a dispute if I had issues.

never thought i would buy a enterbay figure but with them
making django unchained figures i will be buying two of each of those.
i really hope this doesn't affect those releases.

Damn, that's pretty ****ty. I've heard buying horror stories but from a direct manufacturer?

You should have gotten a refund a day or two after they received the return. They should have been expecting it and it got back to them quickly too.

Three weeks though? Maaaaaaaan.

I hope you get your refund. If they don't send you that **** that's ****ed up.

Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a scalper will get scammed, or a forum of collectors will be swindled, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old Enterbay will steal, well then everyone loses their minds!

Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a scalper will get scammed, or a forum of collectors will be swindled, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old Enterbay will steal, well then everyone loses their minds!

m1W76v6Sb7g.gif

Yup, anytime you pay for an item through PayPal, if you need to return it, always go through PayPal for the return. Don't just leave it in the sellers hands to refund you. Once your tracking confirms the return, PayPal refunds you once you let them know its returned. You should also call PayPal during any disputes or returns and tell them the situation. Calling them and talking to them on the phone always works best for me than just relying on electronic correspondence.

Also isn't there a huge thread about the issues with the MIB figures? I think most people had major problems with them. So far it seems like Batman & Joker are doing ok as far as QC.

Guess this is my mistake for trusting what I thought was a reputable company.

Well a direct message to Enterbay Bill himself has gone unanswered. Customer service obviously is not important to these asshats. Guess I am out a good chunk of money. Add another freakin $30 for a 3 minute call to Hong Kong and now I am creeping up on $500 lost. Unbelievable.

Sorry to hear that, maybe contact them via phone again if you can.

I'm in somewhat similar situation (have $1250HKD store credit) but when I emailed them that I wanna use it for the Batman figures, none of my emails were replied yet, same thing with Natalie via facebook.

I go to HK every now and then, so it doesnt really freak me out, as I know Nat will take care of me when I drop by to the shop in person.

But yeah, their email correspondence right now isnt really the best right now.

Back