Do not buy from Enterbay!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough Luck, you lost money over MIB, some guys got back the money, kept the figures too along with the refund, and made a profit selling them off... :dunno

Do they sell to retailers you can buy from? I was thinking about getting their Michael Jordan figure.

BBTS is the sure place to get it. But recently, Alter Ego and CSC have been getting in the latest EB figures inlcuding MIB and the 1/4 Rambo. They just get them in much later.

never thought i would buy a enterbay figure but with them
making django unchained figures i will be buying two of each of those.
i really hope this doesn't affect those releases.

WOW, I did not know Enterbay was making Django figures, any pics yet?

I understand the O.P's POV however, imo he's more than a bit hopeful and presumptious expecting folk to stop buying from EP over his one "bad" experience.
I appreciate it's been 3 weeks and no one like gettin a defective product but take a deep breath and allow them to sort it. I personally wouldn't be crying like this until at lest another week!

But the fact is he isn't alone, the MIB figures have been a HUGE clustermuck! I never got 1 email from them and its been over 2 months! Avoid them like the plague! They'll take your money and/or figures and run.

I just find it bizarre how these HK companies like Hot Toys and Enterbay, they have the WORST Customer Service ever..... I have said it once and I will say it again. I dunno if it is their business practice that they all embedded themselves in, but when it comes to people making a purchase, they are so f^*king quick to attend you and take your money, but when there is a problem, they are the very last one to respond (if you are lucky).

scarecrow-buyer-beware-500x375.jpg

People may complain about the higher prices through Sideshow, but their customer service can't be beat! Whenever I have an item with an issue, yeah it sucks, but I'm not worried about it because I know Sideshow has my back. With HT and Enterbay, you just don't get that. Luckily Sideshow can handle HT issues, but with Enterbay you just lose I guess.

People may complain about the higher prices through Sideshow, but their customer service can't be beat!

That I'd agree. Not only that their representatives are 100% great to deal with. Courteous, polite, professional. No faults whatsoever. And respond quickly dependant on the time of day you contact them.

Whenever I have an item with an issue, yeah it sucks, but I'm not worried about it because I know Sideshow has my back.

Thankfully I haven't had to deal with any returns.

With HT and Enterbay, you just don't get that. Luckily Sideshow can handle HT issues, but with Enterbay you just lose I guess.

As for Hot Toys, since the DX02 fiasco, it still hasn't changed with them? this nearly sounds as bad as what Hot Toys was back in 2010. Only difference was the Facebook bombarding was what pushed them to respond and issue replacements.

I just find it bizarre how these HK companies like Hot Toys and Enterbay, they have the WORST Customer Service ever..... I have said it once and I will say it again. I dunno if it is their business practice that they all embedded themselves in, but when it comes to people making a purchase, they are so f^*king quick to attend you and take your money, but when there is a problem, they are the very last one to respond (if you are lucky).

I received my 1/4th Joker yesterday, but I pre-ordered it through ebay.

Anyway there is a book that comes with it "After Sales Services".

They have a 7 days exchange/repair policy, and they say that all of their products are non-refundable.

I was kinda surprised about this one: "Please note that if you purchase directly from Enterbay, all head sculpts are non-returnable for exchange or repair. "

Also if your item is damaged during the shipping process, you're SOL.. sounds like you're SOL in general once you purchase anything defective from them.

Yeah, that's excellent customer service right there.

edonian, then I don't get why they asked for it to be returned. 7 days to travel back to them for arguments sake. Sorry, your time is up.

I received my 1/4th Joker yesterday, but I pre-ordered it through ebay.

Anyway there is a book that comes with it "After Sales Services".

They have a 7 days exchange/repair policy, and they say that all of their products are non-refundable.

I was kinda surprised about this one: "Please note that if you purchase directly from Enterbay, all head sculpts are non-returnable for exchange or repair. "

Also if your item is damaged during the shipping process, you're SOL.. sounds like you're SOL in general once you purchase anything defective from them.

Yeah, that's excellent customer service right there.

Yeah then why even bother with a customer service at all right ?
All these HK companies are f^*ked up in regards to their CS department.

It's sad really......

Let's see if Diamond can provide better CS, since they just became EB's distributor to the US market....

Let's see if Diamond can provide better CS, since they just became EB's distributor to the US market....

BBTS is also an EB distributor. If I was in the US I'd go through them, though for anyone else it adds a lot to the cost 'cause you're effectively paying twice for shipping.

got my bodies back. Both J's ankles are glued stuck on one end. But I guess both can stand on their own now ... I guess I should look into using a HT body .. which one is everyone using for K & J?

:slap

Wow! I just learned something tonight about EB. Never expected them to be like that so thanks for the warnings and head's up! Sorry to hear about your loss and I hope it eventually works out. I know I wont order anything from them. :(

I understand the O.P's POV however, imo he's more than a bit hopeful and presumptious expecting folk to stop buying from EP over his one "bad" experience.
I appreciate it's been 3 weeks and no one like gettin a defective product but take a deep breath and allow them to sort it. I personally wouldn't be crying like this until at lest another week!

So you don't think three weeks is enough time to open a box, see the RMA and refund my money through Paypal??? They sure as hell didn't wait three weeks to bill me for my initial order. And the fact that they were quick to reply to every e-mail up to the point I finally returned them says they are avoiding issuing my refund.

So you don't think three weeks is enough time to open a box, see the RMA and refund my money through Paypal??? They sure as hell didn't wait three weeks to bill me for my initial order. And the fact that they were quick to reply to every e-mail up to the point I finally returned them says they are avoiding issuing my refund.

Trust me, it is more than enough. I've had hardware RMA's dealt with within several days and shipped back out after they tested the piece. Which requires more time than looking at a figure.

You're in no wrong.

Back