do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why kill the bear either? If you're in his territory, you're fair game.

I can't believe the amount of people who move in around me then complain about ground hogs, squirrels and skunks. You're in a rural area. It's part of life! Live in an apartment or something!

We have a groundhog that I have named big earl. :lol

People keep telling me I should "take care of him". I advise the people that he is completely safe from harm unless he damages my property. So I don't mess with him and he don't mess with us. We have a good arrangement. :rock:rotfl

We have a groundhog that I have named big earl. :lol

People keep telling me I should "take care of him". I advise the people that he is completely safe from harm unless he damages my property. So I don't mess with him and he don't mess with us. We have a good arrangement. :rock:rotfl

He'll keep the weeds out of your yard too. That what they mostly eat, dandelions and such.

My neighbor shoots them all yet he "provides" big wood piles and **** piles for rats to live in. :monkey4

He'll keep the weeds out of your yard too. That what they mostly eat, dandelions and such.

My neighbor shoots them all yet he "provides" big wood piles and **** piles for rats to live in. :monkey4

No weeds here. I'm now a yuppie that pays a lawn service. :lol:monkey3

I can't believe the amount of people who move in around me then complain about ground hogs, squirrels and skunks. You're in a rural area. It's part of life! Live in an apartment or something!
Thank you. :goodpost: :exactly:

Animals gonna be animals.

...Humans gonna kill animals for being animals :lol :dunno

It's not a skunk people. It's just Ween's body oder.

do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c.

do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c. do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c.
this was on the news.about a 80 pound huskey getting killed by gator in pond or creek.I feel bad for this couple.But i have been around Australia, Georgia and Florida. why do people play dumb and say there not aware these reptiles roams waterways..this monster could of killed a kid or an adult

I remember there was this **** head I believe at the San Diego zoo a few years ago. He was throwing batteries at a tiger and it jumped a 15 foot wall and killed him. OF COURSE they shot and killed it.

Close. It was three young men at the San Francisco Zoo. One of the young men was killed by Tatiana the tiger, but the other two, brothers, escaped - though permanently scarred by tiger's mauling. However, the zoo was found negligible because the tiger fence was only 12.5 feet high, instead of 18 feet. This allowed the tiger's escape. The three teenagers taunted Tatiana by throwing pine cones into her enclosure, possibly even climbing and dangling their legs over the fence. They were wrong for doing so, but the zoo was also wrong for having an inadequate tiger fence. Tatiana was on the loose when police arrived and was shot and killed when she started to stalk a police officer. I read a while back that the brothers subsequently gained a criminal record, and one later died, though unrelated to the attack.

Well, there's good reason for that. Wild animals that attack and kill people often gain a taste for human meat, and seek out further human meals. We're easy prey, you see. So obviously in places like state or national parks the man-eating animals are destroyed to protect the public. While I hate to see an animal killed, I understand why in those cases it must be done.

Well, there's good reason for that. Wild animals that attack and kill people often gain a taste for human meat, and seek out further human meals. We're easy prey, you see. So obviously in places like state or national parks the man-eating animals are destroyed to protect the public. While I hate to see an animal killed, I understand why in those cases it must be done.

That's what they tell you, but I don't believe it. They eat meat period, just like wolves or any predator. The parks are more afraid of people not coming to the parks anymore because of a bear killing someone, so they kill it so people will think it's safe.

(scratches on the chalkboard)

I'll catch your gator but it aint gonna be easy. Imma need me a boat and a gun. Dis Gator, Swallow ya whole

Back