do his eatien by alligator at pond or creek n.c.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtlepower73

Super Freak
Reaction score
People move to those areas then expect someone to come around and kill all these gators off so they can live there and let their kids and dogs run around without a care. You don't move to places like that and then *****. Same with people who will move to upper Minnesota then ***** because there's wildlife. They're dumb!

People move to those areas then expect someone to come around and kill all these gators off so they can live there and let their kids and dogs run around without a care. You don't move to places like that and then *****. Same with people who will move to upper Minnesota then ***** because there's wildlife. They're dumb!

Agreed. People who move into those areas with that kind of wild life, should make changes to their daily routines. It's not like the major cities, where the only threats to someone's life is an armed thug lurking around the corner of an alleyway.

I don't feel bad for the couple. I feel bad that both their dog and the gator became victims of their stupidity.

Why u deserve?

tumblr_lyk6v5spxo1r73anpo1_500.gif

I don't feel bad for the couple. I feel bad that both their dog and the gator became victims of their stupidity.
In all seriousness though I completely agree.

If this alligator was killed for being a "threat to public safety" for doing what all alligators do, eating, then why aren't we out there killing all the other alligators that eat? :dunno

Logic not make teh sense.

Don't see why they simply couldn't have relocated the alligator either.

I disagree with killing animals due to attacks like this. The alligator did was he or she was supposed to do - eat dinner. I understand why killing a bear that has attacked humans is necessary, but an opportunistic gator for eating a meal? Come on, now.

I disagree with killing animals due to attacks like this. The alligator did was he or she was supposed to do - eat dinner. I understand why killing a bear that has attacked humans is necessary, but an opportunistic gator for eating a meal? Come on, now.

I remember there was this **** head I believe at the San Diego zoo a few years ago. He was throwing batteries at a tiger and it jumped a 15 foot wall and killed him. OF COURSE they shot and killed it.

Why kill the bear either? If you're in his territory, you're fair game.

I can't believe the amount of people who move in around me then complain about ground hogs, squirrels and skunks. You're in a rural area. It's part of life! Live in an apartment or something!

Back