Do 1:6 scale Fire Hoses exist? (Die Hard 1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellboyFanChuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
I need help!

I've been searching the internet for about 6 weeks and have not come up with one. Does anyone know if they make a 1:6th scale fire hose? Like this:

fire_hose_zps0713dfc5.jpg

il_fullxfull260890502_zpse1b2925c.jpg

Firehose_zps5b7c0806.jpg

die-hard-02132013_zpsf104e386.jpg

No, I wont tell you what it's for. And looking at the photos, none of you will be able to guess what I'm doing. :rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

So. How makes a 1:6th Firehose like this? Help me here. I have pretty much spent all last month on Google and Yahoo searching. I give up. I'm asking for help here. Where can I buy one? I've emailed like everyone on the internet. I may cry. Yup. Gonna cry. haha But really, any help is greatly appreciated. :thud:

:)

--Chuck

I have one, I got it over a decade ago with a fire fighter figure, give me a few and I'll go see if I can find it and I will take a picture to see if its what you need.

I have one with my HT Firefighters. They are older figures (released in 2002 I think) but every once in awhile someone will part one out on eBay

Back