Dmontane's customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work! Love the Ugnaught too.

Did you ever finish your Bacta/21-B/Luke diaper set-up?

no but i did get it out of the moving box a few weeks ago, i need to get a better plexiglass tube for the tank, they are pretty pricey for that size. but its not forgotten. I did get the diper done.

no but i did get it out of the moving box a few weeks ago, i need to get a better plexiglass tube for the tank, they are pretty pricey for that size. but its not forgotten. I did get the diper done.

I'm contemplating adding a lower half to my GG 2-1B. The thing that holds me back is the GG 2-1B head is a bit undersized compared to the rest of the body so looks a little off. I thought about getting the Jumbo 2-1B but that figure was before Kenner got more realistic with sculpts (late ESB and ROTJ/POTF are pretty realistic) so it looks too cartoony.

I just think the chances of SSC making 2-1B is about zero, but it's a awesome design.

I'm contemplating adding a lower half to my GG 2-1B. The thing that holds me back is the GG 2-1B head is a bit undersized compared to the rest of the body so looks a little off. I thought about getting the Jumbo 2-1B but that figure was before Kenner got more realistic with sculpts (late ESB and ROTJ/POTF are pretty realistic) so it looks too cartoony.

I just think the chances of SSC making 2-1B is about zero, but it's a awesome design.

Yeah He is a bit small but he has great detail and i put him more like a back ground figure. then with the control panel it kind of hides that fact. and i dont see sideshow or hot toys doing them

Back