Dmontane's customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished diper and the weight belt. uploadfromtaptalk1397923280854.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397923297402.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397923309950.jpg

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Really nice looking so far, got it spot on again.

Had a thought today while thinking about this project.
Had you considered filling the inside of the tube, and if so had you considered using slightly coloured geletine ?
Would hold the body in place whilst giving the illusion of water ( especially if you could infuse bubbles while it was setting).
You would probably need to seal it as I don't know how long it wouls last if exposed to the air.

Just a thought

Thanks tworivers, outlander and wraithnine, preciate it. I thought about using resin but it will be to heavy and the bottom is not sealed as far as a jelatin thats something to think about.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Epic build so far, its really coming together nicely. Great use of "real world" bits. :) I cant believe how fantastic 2-1B looks, good stuff.

Here's a thought many people I know who did the 1:18 scale version used dawn dish soap. Ntm had plenty of bubbles...

Holy crap just stumbled onto this right now............:thud:

beautiful build man...........bravo.

Hey Everyone Its been a while since i posted anything I recently moved and haven't have time to set up in the new place but i got some cool stuff from Enaud that i had to post. DSC02928.jpgDSC02929.jpgDSC02930.jpgDSC02931.jpg

Great work! Love the Ugnaught too.

Did you ever finish your Bacta/21-B/Luke diaper set-up?

Back