DMK OPTIMUS PRIME and BUMBLEBEE-Let's share the love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an extra blue shoulder plate but I don't remember which side it is. I will check tonight and let you know if I have the one you need.

Oooh, if you do have an extra, lemme know, we can work something out, I'm missing the right shoulder plate. I got two lefts...

5986812576_f027759bbf_z.jpg

5986811280_a108352070_z.jpg

Otherwise, I may have to try and contact Takara too and hope for something.

MAN.. It bugs me how the tree was connected to the front of the chrome sunshields..leaves a little white spot

What are people using to clip the parts off the tree? Nail clipper or hobby clipper? I hear some regular side cutters may cause stress to the plastic. I'd rather spend the few extra bucks to get the right tool since its a $100+ kit.

What are people using to clip the parts off the tree? Nail clipper or hobby clipper? I hear some regular side cutters may cause stress to the plastic. I'd rather spend the few extra bucks to get the right tool since its a $100+ kit.

I'm using Tamiya modellers side cutters.

Nah...not by a long shot mate.

Building something from the ground up that has pleasing aesthetics and good design like a Pititvite Devastator for example yes, i agree with you. But just literally gluing random junk tf and gundam parts onto something isnt a staple of kitbashing, its just lame.

Last edited:
Oooh, if you do have an extra, lemme know, we can work something out, I'm missing the right shoulder plate. I got two lefts...

5986812576_f027759bbf_z.jpg

5986811280_a108352070_z.jpg

Otherwise, I may have to try and contact Takara too and hope for something.

Sorry man, the extra piece I have is the same as yours.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if these pieces are supposed to be this way?

The V shaped "crown" on the top of the head looks ok on the regular face but looks like one side is missing on the battle shield face. It doesn't look broken or like it was a molding error.
p1060068j.jpg

Is the silver paint supposed to be streaked on this piece?
p1060071r.jpg

I just opened mines to inspect and mines are the same way too with the V part missing. What else parts are people missing or getting doubles of?

I kind of put this guy on pause for a bit since i thought i lost a piece to this kit and i found it so, i quickly finished him off last night.

2vmy05e.jpg

20ix76h.jpg

xp3jfm.jpg

k04qwh.jpg

Other than starzmart.com where is everyone purchasing their kits from? I know BBTS is sold out along with a few other places I checked out today. I just found out this kit today and I'm dying to get one and give it a try. This would be my first Transformer piece as well...if I'm able to get one.

I kind of put this guy on pause for a bit since i thought i lost a piece to this kit and i found it so, i quickly finished him off last night.

2vmy05e.jpg

20ix76h.jpg

xp3jfm.jpg

k04qwh.jpg

Did you have to repaint him or was he already like that when you assembled him?

I'd be pretty impressed with the pre-painting if it was already that way.

Correct, it was built straight out of the box, nothing added. :)

Back