DMK OPTIMUS PRIME and BUMBLEBEE-Let's share the love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img0024bij.jpg

img0014bi.jpg

img0022mp.jpg

Still crossing my fingers that this will be reissued at twice it's current size.

Does DMK Bumblebee have the same finger problems as DMK OP?

I aws thinking of picking up Bumblebee sometime down the road.

nope. no news from takara. but who knows. they have reiused MP prime so many times before. maybe they will reissue DMK01 in a bigger scale. but i doubt that will happen anytime in the future. at any rate i think they will release other characters in DMK models before this could happen.

The reissue has been confirmed for December. However scale remains the same.

One can only pray the success will lead to a larger scale Prime :pray:

is there a specific cutting knife/blade/scapel type thing that people used to cut the bits from their trees?

how difficult is DMK01 to assemble? will i need superglue and a modelling knife/scapel to cut from the tree and assemble?? thanx

thanx elder! was it hard to understand the instructions etc difficult to assemble? or step by step easy? lettered/numbered trees?

thanx elder! was it hard to understand the instructions etc difficult to assemble? or step by step easy? lettered/numbered trees?

hey bro! yeah you might need glue. some of the parts are loose and can just pop out spontaneously with the slightest provocation. not because theres some manufacturing defect or something but thats just the nature of this figure since its a model kit.

I used glue on mine in a few parts: the side view mirrors on his chest for the car doors and some of the flaps on his legs and back to keep them secure anyhoo.

And then there's the modding of the fingers, which I cautiously did with a solder needle lol.

thanx guys! ive ordered him! just hope hes not too confusing to put to together! im not the most patient! off to find a modelling shop to find a scapel/blade type thing!

Back