Displaying additional head sculpts for 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always wanted for something like generic Busts to be made that would be compatible with HT head sculpts which can be used for displaying your extra head-sculpts.

For example a generic suit and tie bust would be great for most of the superhero's alter ego head sculpts to be displayed, or how about a generic Officer uniform to display Sideshow Clone trooper heads on.
I tried sculpting one myself one time but first , I am not sculptor, and 2 it came out really bad. So I am still waiting for some thing like this to appear on the market.
Ht seems to be on the right track with their Power Pose Figures. the Ironman Heartbreaker figure allows you to plug in the Tony head sculpt on it. Hopefully they get to point where they can make generic bust, or even mini busts like Gentle Giants , that are headless but allow you to plug your extra HT head sculpt on it.

This is what I was referring to back when I wrote that post, If only they could be made for our 1/6 Headscuplts:
IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

Back