• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Display Cases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Yeah! Sweet! I have tons of wood around the shop. I could definitely do that.

Great!! Please send me a PM for payment information and whatever else you need to get the order in for me. Thanks!

I'd also like your payment info, and please if you have something you'd like to try to make it special let me know what you have in mind

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Do u have any pictures of a case with a 1/6 figure with stand ?

PM me I'm really interested

Do u have any pictures of a case with a 1/6 figure with stand ?

PM me I'm really interested

PM Sent :) Here is one I made for bebe13junior, although his is a little different since it's made to swap figures in and out and hold more than one. I can make them any side though.
THanks!

504e92acda0a84653274bea87e5405a5.jpg
6a76e204edc0a9f68a8600fd295c3402.jpg

Just set it up and man, these are some gorgeous cases. I will definitely be looking to get another eventually if you're still making them!
b8e826a2cdae1bbcfe3eb226e51cf45f.jpg

Just set it up and man, these are some gorgeous cases. I will definitely be looking to get another eventually if you're still making them!
b8e826a2cdae1bbcfe3eb226e51cf45f.jpg

Glad you like it! That's an awesome looking model!

Back