Disney's Lion King (CGI Remake)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dumbo and Aladdin could be contenders as well.

I definitely agree ... but I think the other five are almost givens.
Think about that for a moment ... if Disney doesn't release at least five $1 billion-plus films next year, it could be considered a disappointment.
This is definitely the Mouse's world. We're just living in it.

This is definitely the Mouse's world. We're just living in it.

It's insane. We could be looking at a new billion dollar film being released every other month (minimally!) for the entire calendar year from a *single studio.* :thud:

Cameron is lucky he's got Avatar World at Disney or they could easily have just said "**** you Cameron" and released all five of those movies you listed in December 2020, lol.

It's insane. We could be looking at a new billion dollar film being released every other month (minimally!) for the entire calendar year from a *single studio.* :thud:

Cameron is lucky he's got Avatar World at Disney or they could easily have just said "**** you Cameron" and released all five of those movies you listed in December 2020, lol.

lol Doesn't Disney own Avatar now with the Fox deal?

They do. Though with 'Avatar world' already at Disney I think Cameron saw the writing on the wall long before any of us. He also desperately needed funding and who has deeper pockets than Disney for "fantasy epics"?

Yea, the marketing and merchandise for the next Avatar movies will be on point! lol

Chills ! One of the all time greatest scores from Hans zimmer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was really looking forward to this until I heard Scar. That's like a dollar store version compared to Jeremy Irons.

I love me some Chiwetel Ejiofor but man, I gotta agree. Does not fit. How they could have James Earl Jones come back but not Jeremy Irons is absolutely beyond me. He was easily the best part of the original. Otherwise this looks really good!

Back