Disney's Lion King (CGI Remake)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This wasn’t awful, great to look at and a few good performances. Scar was awesome. The lack of energy and emotion is best noticed during can’t wait to be king. Omg it was dead, sounded like two talented kids singing in an empty talent show. The kid Simba felt off to me. I saw it in 4dx which may have added a few points. It was an absolute blast , rain, smoke, smells, movement. Really felt like a Disney ride.

As comparison I just watched Lion King 94 in 3-d . GODDAMN great example of a perfect movie. The emotion is so raw, the cast is electric , the art is beautiful , and the jokes are 10 times funnier than they are in the remake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$191 million OW and $543 million WW opening (so far)! Off to the billion dollar club for Disney yet again. Aladdin should also hit that WW mark in another week or so too.

It was ok, but I was never a fan of the original either. The movie looked good, but I never actually felt like the voices were actually coming from the animals, weird, I know.

As "Live action" versions go, I think JB and Cinderella had more to offer. But after that, all the "live action" adaptations have been carbon copies, and in my opinion, absolute bores

Unless my kids beg me for it, I highly doubt I'll buy it.

The 3D wasn't very ambitious either. Seems a lot of movies lately have very mediocre 3D.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back