Disney Purchasing FOX. Bryan Singer Swims Alone.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DISNEY / FOX Deal Close! Thread Still Open! Please Come In!

It does:

"The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-Men, Fantastic Four and Deadpool with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love."

https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/walt-disney-company-acquire-twenty-first-century-fox-inc-spinoff-certain-businesses-52-4-billion-stock/

tumblr_myjus3XTAr1qhe18go1_250.gif

gyStoBL.gif

It does:

"The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-Men, Fantastic Four and Deadpool with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love."

https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/walt-disney-company-acquire-twenty-first-century-fox-inc-spinoff-certain-businesses-52-4-billion-stock/
Awesome! I thought I had found the actual press release. It seems they quoted it inaccurately.

Re: DISNEY Acquires FOX Film/TV Studios! X-Men, F4, Deadpool Join the MCU! Raise a gl

Marvel is discontinuing Guardians of the Galaxy miniseries in January

Bring on Silver Surfer and the 1st family

Re: DISNEY Acquires FOX Film/TV Studios! X-Men, F4, Deadpool Join the MCU! Raise a gl

The 90s are coming the X-Men will be a thing again .

X-Men Animated series on bluray please

Encoded in 29.97 FPS

X-Men were huge for me growing up. This is a win-win situation. And **** you Bryan Singer.

Can we please get a decent modern X-MEN animated series

Avoid animation studios in India

We will finally see more mutants including new characters

Whatever the consequences of Disney getting more powerful are, you do have to admit one thing.

4663273-9567759461-Reed_.jpg

As a basic consumer, I'm happy. I've mostly stopped reading Big 2 stuff due to their quality, but just the fact that everything's now all together again, well... it does put a smile on my face.

Damn, MCU X-Men.... that **** will be off the hook. Hope they bring back this track (even if a small sample of it).

forgive me as I have been ignoring this whole thing, but does that mean no more R rated xmen flicks? What a shame.
No

R-rated movies are a go

Disney owns Touchstone Films as well
It’s their “mature” line for adults

It does:

After rereading this, I'm a bit curious as to the specification of Deadpool. Maybe alluding to a plan to maintain the current film/cast?

Films like Avatar 2 and 3

Dead pool 2

X-Men Dark Phoenix

X-Men New Mutants all port over to Disney

The most recent reboot of Fright Night belongs to Disney ironically

There are still R-Rated movies under the Disney umbrella

Predator 4 will now be released under disney

It does:

w9kPsLa.gif

"NEVER. GONNA. HAPPEN."

sQdDMwn.gif

Cenobite dressed X-Men.

ptZ4vy0.gif

Last edited:

I want a buddy cop film with Deadpool and Captain America.

Back