Disney Purchasing FOX. Bryan Singer Swims Alone.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DISNEY Acquires FOX Film/TV Studios! X-Men, F4, Deadpool Join the MCU! Raise a gl

X-Men Dark Phoenix wont suck!

Re: DISNEY Acquires FOX Film/TV Studios! X-Men, F4, Deadpool Join the MCU! Raise a gl

nzIIGPu.gif

Dark Phoenix **** don’t matter at this point they won’t continiue from that franchise .

Be glad it happened at all

It should be 12 years ago, and we wouldn't of suffered through The Last Turd.

Another thing The Simpsons predicted nearly 20 years ago. :lol

DRAupELX0AAYt-r.jpg

Another thing The Simpsons predicted nearly 20 years ago. :lol

View attachment 382546

:lol :lol :lol

I think this is AWESOME news. :rock :yess: :rock

Since he was the one who told me that Disney would NEVER get X-Men & FF back; I wonder if Uncanny Webslinger is in the fetal position yet. :lol :monkey3 :lol

fetal-position.jpg

Last edited:

I don't even need to name this fella.

lAuT6bK.gif

oCvIgTL.gif

Isn’t it filmed it will come out probably a deal in there they won’t come into the MCU till later 2019 or 20 .

Jesus the possibilities are endless now.

Shame it didn’t happen before IM1 the MCU would’ve been even more epic than it already is.

Inhumans this :moon

Isn’t it filmed it will come out probably a deal in there they won’t come into the MCU till later 2019 or 20 .

It's out November 2, 2018. So if they start fresh, we might see the first X film the end of 2019. I'd wager they at least had a first draft already done just in case the deal went through.

X-Men Dark Phoenix won't happen (hopefully).

That makes no sense

New Mutants is in post production so is Deadpool 2 Avatar 2, 3

Etc

They don’t cease to exist because ofownership

The first Ironman Captain America and Thor films were not distributed by Disney as the deal between Marvel hadn’t happened yet but surely those rights belong to Disney now.

Paramount was the studio behind those films and now they are re-branded for the MCU

All that changes is the logo at the beginning of the feature

Please give us midget Wolverine.

wolverine-Juggernaut.jpg

If you spend $52 billion dollars on an investment

I’d hope you’d intend to claim some of the upside on that investment

It makes no sense to scrap a hundred plus million dollar project just because you can afford to

That makes no sense

New Mutants is in post production so is Deadpool 2 Avatar 2, 3

Yeah, I didn't know they had already started shooting the Phoenix movie. As you said, everything announced thus far still happening.

Back