Disney premium format !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
disney-robin-hood-wallpapers-preview.jpg

:monkey3

Y'all make fun of me as much as you want but I love Robin Hood and would buy that in a heartbeat.

I'm excited about a Disney PF line, I don't know how much I would buy, but it's exciting to see. And as was noted POTC PF's will be awesome.

The must haves for me would be

Captain Jack Sparrow
Jessica Rabbit
Aladdin
Hercules
Hades
Mulan
The Rocketeer
The Beast
Gaston
Captain Hook

:D

I'm glad to see a Disney PF will be released, I've been waiting for Sideshow or another company finally do justice to a Disney statue.

This is actually a great marketing move for Sideshow. Disney collectors are obsessive about their collection; my wife had alot of WDCC before we had kids and she would buy them as soon as they came out. This is a way for Sideshow to provide a higher end item for those collectors.

I'd buy a Beast from Beauty and the Beast :eek:

And I'd buy a Belle and yeah, most likely the Beast as well. Finally after 6 months of no interest at all, we look to be getting something that I'll actually want, just don't stuff it up Sideshow.

There's a huge Disney following out there, so the line has potential, although it may be over-marketed as Starwars is.

Assuming they do indeed get to do POTC a Jack Sparrow PF from either of these two shots would be great.

jack_sparrow_03.jpg

sparrow1.jpg

I'd probably lean toward the first pic since we already have so many stern looking PF's.

I don't see why Pixar wouldn't be included. Disney does own it.

Actually no they don't, Disney just has a distribution deal with Pixar, but they sure don't own it.

And yes, I forgot about Jessica Rabbit, love a PF of her, Mulan would be cool too.
This could really hurt my bank balance and display space, will have to wait and see what comes up.

Back