Disney premium format !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pirates would be cool but I'd sell half of my collection for PF hitchhiking ghosts from the Haunted Mansion ride

Grim grinning ghosts out to socialize.:D

P1040750.jpg

I think we're going to have tons of thread about how their kids break a $300 statues from now on LOL. For kids, i'm sticking with toys and DVDs for them to enjoy...not statue.

In this economy, I don't want to expand another line.

Do you guys think it will be movie figures? I was thinking more Disney characters, like Peter Pan, Alice, Beauty and the Beast and stuff like that

That's the most likely route, I'm not sure if Disney alone encompasses the POTC movies.

I sure would love a PF Jack Sparrow though, that'd be a dream piece, especially if Trev sculpted it :drool

PF Jack Sparrow would be a must have. A 1/4 scale Aslan would be cool too. Disney distributes Miyazaki films in the US as well. It'd be cool to get a PF from a movie like Princess Mononoke or Spirited Away.

Especially having kids this could be a very awesome license! I definitely hope they do a Sparrow, Barbossa and Davy Jones!

That's the most likely route, I'm not sure if Disney alone encompasses the POTC movies.

I sure would love a PF Jack Sparrow though, that'd be a dream piece, especially if Trev sculpted it :drool
This was my thought as well.

I really doubt Sideshow has the right to absolutely everything under the Disney banner. I'm no licensing expert, but I doubt things would be sold like that. That's just too many franchises and characters to be sold as one gigantic package.

Yes, I'm expecting this to be about the animated films. No Pirates, no Pixar.

Back