Disney premium format !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ^^^^! I will be very interested to see what comes from this line. I bet one of the 1st will be Captain Jack Sparrow.

Man, I hope so. That would be awesome!

P.F. Captain Jack (Depp) and P.F. Joker (Ledger) and I can die a happy collector.

:D

Do you guys think it will be movie figures? I was thinking more Disney characters, like Peter Pan, Alice, Beauty and the Beast and stuff like that

Do you guys think it will be movie figures? I was thinking more Disney characters, like Peter Pan, Alice, Beauty and the Beast and stuff like that

thats what i first thought! Then it hit me!! Its Disney not just there crappy stuff but there awesome stuff!!! hey we might even get Pirates of the Caribbean PFs!!!! you never know!!!

This could be good, especially if it includes live action movie properties and Pixar.

Or even Nightmare Before Christmas. :drool

a yawn doesn't quite cover it.

Good news for disney peeps, though.

There are certainly a crap load of great possibilities, depending on how the license is structured.

WALL·E Premium Format!!!
wallejg6.jpg

After some googling, it looks like Disney owns Miramax, Touchstone, and Hollywood pictures. I am not sure if this will come into play, but my first thought was mickey mouse etc. This Line has potential to bring some cool stuff.

Some potential Cap Jack PF and Wall-E come to mind but other than that this is just blah to me honestly. As picky as I have to be from here on out this isn't an announcement that gets me jumping. Might have been something better saved for just a regular newsletter announcement.

Back