Disney premium format !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As always, my top 4 wants, Belle, Beast, Snow White and Jessica.

Under the theory that Snow is going to show up real soon now, my biggest fear is that if she then doesn't sell well, it could mean the slow or even fast demise of the Disney PF line.

man Robin Hood would be awesome!! Prince John would be great too, on his throne of course :)

I'd buy a a lLittle John too :)

man Robin Hood would be awesome!! Prince John would be great too, on his throne of course :)

I'd buy a a lLittle John too :)

lil-john.jpg

Really ? :horror

I'd love more Disney PF.

I would definitely buy;
- The Beast: angry, maybe when he's attacking the wolves
- Aladdin: on a rock ready to take the lamp
- Belle: in peasant outfit, dreaming from a world out there
- Ariel, the Little Mermaid: on the rocks after singing Part of Your World
- Sleeping Beauty as Briair Rose: walking like she was in the forest

but I'd love following figurines too:
- Sleeping Beauty as Aurora: ready to touch the spinning wheel
- Ursula: with the seashell that has the Little Mermaids voice
- Jasmine: laying with her tiger Rajah
- Peter Pan: ready at the window to fly away
- Rapunzel: dancing, with her hair done like it was in the kingdoms village
- Jafar: cool and relaxed
- Alice: following the White Rabbit
- Hercules: showing of his musles
- Cinderella: in her ball-dress showing her slipper of glass
- Genie: appearing out of his lamp

I'd love more Disney PF.

I would definitely buy;
- The Beast: angry, maybe when he's attacking the wolves
- Aladdin: on a rock ready to take the lamp
- Belle: in peasant outfit, dreaming from a world out there
- Ariel, the Little Mermaid: on the rocks after singing Part of Your World

- Sleeping Beauty as Briair Rose: walking like she was in the forest

but I'd love following figurines too:
- Sleeping Beauty as Aurora: ready to touch the spinning wheel
- Ursula: with the seashell that has the Little Mermaids voice
- Jasmine: laying with her tiger Rajah
- Peter Pan: ready at the window to fly away
- Rapunzel: dancing, with her hair done like it was in the kingdoms village
- Jafar: cool and relaxed
- Alice: following the White Rabbit
- Hercules: showing of his musles
- Cinderella: in her ball-dress showing her slipper of glass
- Genie: appearing out of his lamp

I'd like to see the ones I bolded myself. SSC has slowed down on the Disney line, so I hope we start seeing more good stuff in the future.

SSC has slowed down on the Disney line, so I hope we start seeing more good stuff in the future.

I was a little disappointed that the last newsletter yet again had nothing new and the PF line got no coverage at all in the latest Q&A.

Still, should be getting use to it by now :(

Have there been any more Disney pf's hinted at?

I think we have Quorra and possibly Snow White in the pipeline...I would imagine we won't see them previewed until 2012 though...

Have there been any more Disney pf's hinted at?

I think we have Quorra and possibly Snow White in the pipeline...I would imagine we won't see them previewed until 2012 though...

True, and sad news for the Disney line. :monkey2

Well I already need to get Hook, Maleficent and Evil Queen.

Top of my wishlist

1 - The Horned King!
2 - Jafar
3 - The Genie
4 - Cruella deVile
5 - Maleficent in dragon form
6 - Merlin
7 - Arthur pulling the sword (though that would probably not be a PF)
8 - Ursula!
9 - Basil and Ratigan
10 - The Beast

There's tons of diorama potential too!
Peggy going down the well with the skull, Aladdin at the cave of wonders, Merlin packing up his suitcase....

Just saw the Jessica ex sold out. That was much faster than I anticipated! Hope we get Snow White previewed before the year is out...

Just saw the Jessica ex sold out. That was much faster than I anticipated! Hope we get Snow White previewed before the year is out...

Yeah, so it is on waitlist, that's a pretty good sign, especially for a ES of 750 so here's really hoping that Snow White is pre-ordering soon.

Given that lack of any info in the last Q&A, I think it's time I sent a new question.

I think Sideshow really should look now to what figures would sell well. Cause as it seems to me, none of the previous figures are fan favorites. Jack Sparrow & Jessica Rabbit have a huge fan base and they sold out pretty quick.

According to me, these ones would sell very fast:
1. Davey Jones
2. The Beast
3. Ariel
4. Jasmine
5. Captain Barbossa
6. Aladdin
7. Belle
8. Cruella De Vil
8. Genie
10. Rapunzel

Especially Ariel & Jasmine could sell very well if you see how well Jessica Rabbit was ordered & let's face it, both girls have the look. Belle & the Beast would sell because their movie is still considered one of the best animated movies ever. Aladdin is like the ultimate Disney-hero and Cruella De Vil is also very popular. Davey Jones would be a succes too, same for Barbossa I think. Rapunzel would sell well because she's very recent.

Well I already need to get Hook, Maleficent and Evil Queen.

Top of my wishlist

1 - The Horned King!
2 - Jafar
3 - The Genie
4 - Cruella deVile
5 - Maleficent in dragon form
6 - Merlin
7 - Arthur pulling the sword (though that would probably not be a PF)
8 - Ursula!
9 - Basil and Ratigan
10 - The Beast

There's tons of diorama potential too!
Peggy going down the well with the skull, Aladdin at the cave of wonders, Merlin packing up his suitcase....

That would be AWESOME!

I just noticed that both the Ex and Reg of the Evil Queen is now officially sold out and that's without any matching Snow White even on pre-order. Jack is also sold out, with a number of others on waitlist. So even given SS somewhat poor handling of the PF range, I'd like to think that's all doing pretty well.

It's time SS just brought out the big guns and really set the line on fire. A pre-order before Christmas for Snow White would make just about every current Evil Queen owner that paid retail price, blush 'apple' red with glee.

Then a month or two later hit the home run with a production peek of a Belle and Beast PF.

I think Sideshow really should look now to what figures would sell well. Cause as it seems to me, none of the previous figures are fan favorites. Jack Sparrow & Jessica Rabbit have a huge fan base and they sold out pretty quick.

According to me, these ones would sell very fast:
1. Davey Jones
2. The Beast
3. Ariel
4. Jasmine
5. Captain Barbossa
6. Aladdin
7. Belle
8. Cruella De Vil
8. Genie
10. Rapunzel

Especially Ariel & Jasmine could sell very well if you see how well Jessica Rabbit was ordered & let's face it, both girls have the look. Belle & the Beast would sell because their movie is still considered one of the best animated movies ever. Aladdin is like the ultimate Disney-hero and Cruella De Vil is also very popular. Davey Jones would be a succes too, same for Barbossa I think. Rapunzel would sell well because she's very recent.

This Davey Jones?

Davy-Jones-the-monkees-17378463-640-480.jpg
;)

I just noticed that both the Ex and Reg of the Evil Queen is now officially sold out and that's without any matching Snow White even on pre-order. Jack is also sold out, with a number of others on waitlist. So even given SS somewhat poor handling of the PF range, I'd like to think that's all doing pretty well.

It's time SS just brought out the big guns and really set the line on fire. A pre-order before Christmas for Snow White would make just about every current Evil Queen owner that paid retail price, blush 'apple' red with glee.

Then a month or two later hit the home run with a production peek of a Belle and Beast PF.

I'm sure we'll hear from the Snow White PF as soon as Captain Hook starts to ship.

Belle and Beast would (will :pray:) rock but they shouldn't release them back to back. Put a Jafar or a Cruella de Vil in between, in order to keep both heroes and villains lines "alive".

I got evil queen exclusive today and it is awesome. 1 of the best statues I have bought, the clothing is awesome. It has made me want all the cartoon Disney characters . Hopefully the quality will stay in this line because these are great.

I got evil queen exclusive today and it is awesome. 1 of the best statues I have bought, the clothing is awesome. It has made me want all the cartoon Disney characters . Hopefully the quality will stay in this line because these are great.

You have the Rocketeer? It is a nice PF.

Back