Disney premium format !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It MAY be wishful thinking, but I believe part of the Jessica PF is shown in outline on the comic-con page, check the box marked 'previews'...the arm and leg have the same sort of posture I associate with Jessica.

Whaddya think?

It'd be an interesting choice of pose...looks like she is sitting/leaning.

Niiiiice! :clap

Even something similar to this statue would be killer, IMO! :D

wdccvision.jpg

I almost won that piece on eBay last month. Not the one with the three stages, just the final product. It got a bit above my price level. I did manage to snag the one with Walt sitting in a chair holding a Mickey doll when he said the famous, "It was all started by a Mouse" quote.

I almost won that piece on eBay last month. Not the one with the three stages, just the final product. It got a bit above my price level. I did manage to snag the one with Walt sitting in a chair holding a Mickey doll when he said the famous, "It was all started by a Mouse" quote.

Oh man, that is choice! Congrats on that! :clap :rock :clap :rock

Thank you. I got it for a steal, 210 bucks and I usually see it go for like 500. I was really nervous that there was some flaw I was missing when I was bidding on it. :lol

Here are a couple pics of my display.

Photo0138.jpg

Photo0137.jpg

Drat... That arm we were discussing belongs to a Vampirella pf...the wait for Jessica continues...

I also prefer Jessica standing, so yeah, I can wait. Wonder what the EX will be? Any guesses?

That pose would be perfect for Jessica. I envisioned something similar, along with an Ink and Paint Club stage base. Would be awesome if it had light-up stage lights across the base's bottom.

I doubt we'll get something that cool though.

How about an alternate hand holding a microphone ?

Yup, that could work, tho it's just as likely we may get a print, tho then I guess it could be her playing.. hanky panky :lol

Either way I don't care, just make her awesome and make it now.

Back