Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just watched the Star Wars trailer...how does it work, exactly? Do you get more story with each character? Like if I bought Obi-Wan separately, do I get a bit of story with him? Or do I just...does it just add him to this story? Do you replay it as him? Do you just get to play him in Toy Box and not in any story?

The PS4 special edition box is just a bigger box, when you open it you get the starter pack (with Anakin and Ashoka), the Luke and Leia playset pack, and Boba Fett all boxed as if you bought them off the shelves.

Ok, so people are just basically breaking apart PS4 bundles. I saw one guy selling 10 of them. That's quite the gamble on something that is only exclusive for a month.

Ok, so people are just basically breaking apart PS4 bundles. I saw one guy selling 10 of them. That's quite the gamble on something that is only exclusive for a month.

I brought the PS3 saga bundle so I could have Luke, Leia, and Boba Fett early. I don't regret it. They are loads of fun to play.

I bought the PS3 version too. You can collect the character coins hidden in the levels to unlock all the characters for each player.

Anakin Ahsoka Obi Wan and Yoda come unlocked in the twilight of the republic set but I have unlocked Leia Kanan and Zeb so far.

I brought the PS3 saga bundle so I could have Luke, Leia, and Boba Fett early. I don't regret it. They are loads of fun to play.

I don't own a PS3, I have the game on the Xbone. I was however able to snag the for almost retail on eBay. $20 for Boba and $40 for The Luke/Leia set.

@#$%&! I give up, I will have to buy the game now...

One of us...one of us...one of us...

There. Happy now?!? :lol :wink1:

Agent-Smith-Evil-Laugh.gif

I'm going to be picking this up this weekend, though I'm not sure I'll get to PLAY it this weekend (games are piling up!) The good thing is that this sounds like a game you can just pick up and play whenever! I've looked at reviews, and explanations of the game, but it's still not really clear as to how the extra characters you buy work. Do they just become playable characters in the storyline? Do they individually add anything to the storyline, or are they more additions for the free roam mode?

For Twilight of the Republic PlaySet Anakin, Ahsoka, Obi-Wan and Yoda can be played from the beging. All the other Star Wars characters you have to find their Character Coin in the game before you can use them in the set. No new story is added for new characters. Just some challenges give you extra Gold Stars if you use a certain character.

Back