Disney closes Lucasarts, Cancels all current game projects.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. the company that is looking to do the port, is also the same company that ported it to Mac's.

So i'd not expect a android port any time soon.

Suggestion: Get an Android phone, and an Ipad?

It just says "The critically-acclaimed Star Wars RPG is now available on iPad..."
So it could be Android as well.

I would almost buy an iPad just to play that though, I have it on Steam and have been thinking how cool it would be to have it on a tablet

It just says "The critically-acclaimed Star Wars RPG is now available on iPad..."
So it could be Android as well.

I would almost buy an iPad just to play that though, I have it on Steam and have been thinking how cool it would be to have it on a tablet

You'd pay $500 to play a $5 game?

Ahh. I see, article misread, however.. this is the relvent part of the story.

A KOTOR port for iPad isn't too much of a stretch considering Aspyr's history. The company is responsible for the original Mac port and has been increasingly active on the App Store. Although there have been some other fringe Star Wars RPGs over the years, KOTOR seems like the obvious bet.

Drakul said:
Apparently the EA E3 conference will have the first infos on upcoming SW games.

If it aint Battlefront 3 or a game that has at least a Original Trilogy time based setting. I say GET THE F OUT OF HERE DISNEY PAID JACK***ES!!!

Back