Diorama Dream???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Eomer would be cool, but I would love an Eomer charging on his horse in ROTK, when he does that cool little spin of his spear. But I suppose that wouldn't be a dio, it would just be a statue (which i'm okay with by the way :lol)

Yeah Eomer would be cool, but I would love an Eomer charging on his horse in ROTK, when he does that cool little spin of his spear. But I suppose that wouldn't be a dio, it would just be a statue (which i'm okay with by the way :lol)

I believe a custom one of those has been produced over on the S & F board :)

Yeah looked pretty cool, it's seems to be the same one i've seen pics of in the past. Anyway it's cool for those who have them. Noticed they have a few customs going on. Shows there's still some LOTR love around :lol :rock:rock

Hey, I know you keep mentioning a Tom Bombadil dio, but as these are movie related, what exactly would you be basing the dio on? There aren't any scenes to take anything from:confused:

Yeah, i'm just obsessed with getting something Bombadil (and something a litle better than the GG bust!) and i'm hoping that by casually mentioning him in posts will give SS a discreet nudge ;) It's not my fault! Blame SS for encouraging me! They're the ones that included him in a diorama poll! ;) :D

Tom Bombadil vs Old man Willow.......

Yeah, i'm just obsessed with getting something Bombadil (and something a litle better than the GG bust!) and i'm hoping that by casually mentioning him in posts will give SS a discreet nudge ;) It's not my fault! Blame SS for encouraging me! They're the ones that included him in a diorama poll! ;) :D

Tom Bombadil vs Old man Willow.......

That is true, good point :lol

Now damn it Sideshow, where's that long overdue Tom Bombadil vs Old man Willow dio :D

Back in the days of LotR TCG Decipher released a card of Tom Bombadil. Weta was responsible for creating his look, so he's out there should Sideshow ever decide to make him.
b078_1.JPG

I'd love a statue of that! I wonder if SS have or could get the license to do collectibles based on the books as well as the films? After all, EA and now WB games have the rights to both.

Nudge, Sideshow, nudge! ;)

I would love that and I don't collect dioramas. I would definately get something like that though.

Back