Diorama Dream???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want one from ROTK its a deleted scene when Gandalf runs into the witch king and his sword is on fire i believe then destroys Gandalf staff

I'm not a massive lotr know it all but I love the movies , I would love a diorama of the tree fellas walking from the woods towards the tower.
That would be nice. :rolleyes:

Arwen against Ringwraiths :) that makes 10 figures total rite. ooops let's not forget frodo. a Diorama with 11 figures. in my dream. still it's a nice dream.

6 to 11 figures would be cool for when Aragon Gimli and Legolas meet the army of the dead. i would want it when aragon has the king of the dead by the throat and have gimli and legolas with their weapons out ready to fight, with around 4 dead people around the whole scene

The Council of Elrond

Ok, lets get crazy:
The Charge of the Rohirrim - Theoden, Eomer, Eowyn with Merry and perhaps an unknown Rohan Soldier, all on horses with spears out and swords drawn!

:archer

The Council - Definitely!

I would prefer the Fellowship first setting out from Rivendell, classic from the book and the film (especially in the extended version).

Charge of the Rohirrim - Eorlingas!! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Sauron vs Isildur
Weathertop
Council of Elrond (Boring maybe, but done in pieces could look cool!)
Fellowship on hill or at gates of Moria
Battle in the chamber of Marzubul (Again like the rivendell idea, released in parts. The highlight of ANY colllection!)
Gandy vs Balrog (GREAT idea about the battle on ZZ, but the bridge scene is, dare i say it, iconic, and I'm sure gandy will look good, he can't look any worse in smaller scale than the Wiki does on the Weta Fell Beast!)
Aragorn vs Lurtz
Frodo and Sam vs Gollum at the Emyn Muil
Frodo facing the Fell Beast in Osgiliath! (ok, maybe unrealistic!)
Ents vs Isengard a MUST i agree!
GTW appearing to Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli in Fangorn??
GTW excorcising Saruman from Theoden
Rohan Royal Guard on steed vs Warg rider!
Aragorn and Gimli on the bridge at Helms Deep defending the gates
GTW on the walls of Minas Tirith, including a Siege tower
Fountain guards guarding the white tree
The pyre of Denethor....?
Aragorn vs troll or Mouth of Sauron at the black gates!
Sam vs Shelob
Sam carrying Frodo up Mount Doom
The Grey Havens

I like the Idea of Aragorn fighting Lurtz while a dying Boromir is included in the piece
Or Boromir fighting Uruk-Hai w/Merry and Pippin while Lurtz is firing arrows down on Boromir that would be my ultimate Diorama :monkey5

I like the Idea of Aragorn fighting Lurtz while a dying Boromir is included in the piece
Or Boromir fighting Uruk-Hai w/Merry and Pippin while Lurtz is firing arrows down on Boromir that would be my ultimate Diorama :monkey5

We're olready going to have some kind of Lurtz vs Aragorn (in PF). It would be very nice to have a dying Boromir, but I prefer a non-defeated pose.

I hope if/when they do Gandalf vs Balrog.. it's of after their encounter on the bridge and when they are falling and fighting each other!!!

I want some non-battle pieces.

Hobbits getting drunk.
Merry and Pippin smoking weed on the field of victory.
Merry and Pippin sitting on Treebeard's big head.
Frodo and Gandalf in the cart.
Sam carrying Frodo.
Aragorn kneeling over a dying Boromir (I love this scene).

And perhaps Legolas skateboarding at Helm's Deep...not! :rolleyes:

All awesome ideas. I'd get everyone, with exception of your sarcastic last choice.

We're olready going to have some kind of Lurtz vs Aragorn (in PF). It would be very nice to have a dying Boromir, but I prefer a non-defeated pose.

Like where he stands on top of the walls of Osgiliath with the flag of Gondor (Extended Edition scene only)? :joy

Here's my input:

I'd really like to see something with Ringwariths in them, so....

- Ringwraith searching for Hobbits on the Road
- RingWraith stabbng mattresses at the Inn
- Ringwraith chasing Arwen/Frodo

The ringwraith crouched down with the hobbits under the tree roots would be very cool.:cool:

Back