Diorama Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today and I love it!! So glad I didn't cancel this due to all the other stuff on order. It's one of the best Star Wars pieces I own. It's pricey but if people dislike this they should find the nearest cliff and jump off!

I'll try to snap some pics in a couple of hours.

BB

antilles_1.jpg

antilles_2.jpg

antilles_3.jpg

antilles_4.jpg

Looks pretty kick-ass overall.

From this angle looks like a fighting in WC room or smth:monkey3

The dio is really cool. Can't wait to receive mine, come on BBTS move faster!!

But that toilet thing is bothering me as well (it has no paper).:rolleyes::D

the rebel's face came out better than I expected. nice piece - just wish it was larger.

Got mine today and I was surprised at how large it is. I expected it to be in scale with the other dios, but it seems it's a bit larger. Not quite 1/6, but almost.

Wow this really does look good. I don't really collect Dio's but I think this would definitely be something I could see in my collection. Might have to give it some thought. Congrats to all who got it or are getting it! :D

Thats really cool! I guess they didnt get around to fixing the belt buckle? It is reversed the wrong way right? either way i cant wait to get mine too!

I havent been keen on any of the Vs pieces enough to buy them, although this one looks pretty cool, has anyone who owns it able to poost a pic next to a 1/6th piece, just so I can get a size comparison for it. (dont want to get it if it doesnt fit in with the GG 1/6th set up I have!)

Too pricey for how I feel about owning something capturing that scene, but the execution looks great. They look to really have nailed Vader's helmet, it didn't seem it from the proto images but all these in hand ones look nice, makes me feel very good about the 1/6 figure.

It looks good but the paint job on vader is way off its too clean and they forgot to paint the right tusk.I do like it they did a nice job on the sculpting but vader needs a repaint.

Billy

Back