Dinosauria: Upcoming maquettes (Mosasaur, new T-Rex & Ceratops concept)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry if it's out of topic but for you dinosaur lovers what is your experience with f-favorite brand dino skeleton models? they are expensive but look really awesome...

https://www.f-favorite.net/SHOP/193776/193947/list.html

I have sold these in my shop, although the fleshed-on models have always been more popular. As you can imagine, they are extremely delicate, so it's not unusual for some parts to disconnect during shipping. The repairs are child's play for a resin kit enthusiast, so if you have "Gorilla Glue" or something similar, it's really not hard to take care of.

Thanks blade. Yes that's what I was wondering. The older lines were called maquettes and these are called statues. I was just wondering if the only difference was the paint job.

Thanks blade. Yes that's what I was wondering. The older lines were called maquettes and these are called statues. I was just wondering if the only difference was the paint job.

Quite welcome. Yeah as far as we can tell the only differences are paint and the added black rock base, the switch is name I guess better describes the pieces as they were never really maquettes in the true sense of the word.

Back