Dinosauria: Stegosaurus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we're not getting any new sneaks. So I'm guessing that either the line is going to slow alot (still better than being extinct!) or Sideshow is taking a breather and we're going to see things pick up again soon.

I just noticed on the preview this will be up for per-order on the 4th (I'm sure this wasn't there when the preview first went up). Great news!

StegosaurusPreview.png

Last edited:
Damn..that's up there ! 60.00 more than the Apato and 50.00 more than the Spino..it had better be HUGE ! ;)

..waitaminute..and the exclusive and the regular are the SAME price ? How does that figure ?

I'm sure ex and reg version have been priced the same for a while now. It seems strange the regular version has a NRD too – I don't remember seeing that.

Edit: You're correct. They have been differently priced in the past.

Ouch on the price. Good thing I've been stocking my rewards points for this.

The price bump doesn't really surprise me, since:

A.) Nothing really gets cheaper, does it?
B.) With so many protruding elements, the Stegosaurus is a logistically complicated species to manufacture on a large scale.

That being said, I'm very impressed with these images, and it's hard to find such a great reconstruction.

282085_10150252730254023_99131379022_7598900_1806762_n.jpg

I don't know..maybe more to do with (A than (B ...other companies have produced Stegosaur statues without a price increase that I'm aware of. Plates and Spines should be much harder than spikes and tiny pointed teeth and such.

Back