Dinosauria: Euoplocephalus maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll post one of them just so you can see... I don't want to "steal" all his pics. :)

untitled.png

Thanks! Man. A $40 piece looks great but a $400 piece they can't get the pant right.
Robert

Just got mine delivered in England No 163 awesome piece really heavy and detailed and it was cheap,my 7th piece from this line roughly same size as Tupuxuara.Real happy with this hope they do more.

i just received my dino and is awesome but i took one picture and my camera say the battery is low so here is the only pic i took.

gif from sideshow a calendar

261ne6w.jpg

#103 arrived today, I only had a minute for a quick inspection before my wife got in, and since it's a gift for her Dino collection, I had to put It away before I got any shots.
Quick impressions though, he's a lot heavier than I thought he would be, the paint was clean overall, though the wash on the egg has a few heavy spots (that's in the sc photo as well, just not sure it was necessary) it's bigger than I thought as well, I had the impression of something the size of the Christmas ornament, and this looks to be almost double that. A great piece for the price point, it really shows what sc is capable of when they commit to their own work, and we're not paying for heavy licensing fees.

Back