Digimon Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone heard anything about MegaHouse reissuing the rest of the Digi-Destined for US release? I find it extremely bizarre that they made Sora and Joe of all characters available to the U.S. and then made all the rest of the Digi-Destined Asia-exclusive.

Just ordered the new wargreymon from nippon yasan, looks way closer to the anime, hope we get more in this new style, love it!

I've had it for some time now, looks great in person. The OD Garurumon is far better than the standard too.

Ohh I didn't know about that one! That's pretty sharp. I like how it's painted exactly out of the movie. If BBTS gets PO's for it, I'll do it there. I already PO'd Omnimon with them.

I love how it comes with Tai and Matt accessories.

Yeah I was gunna pass on that one, but now their doing more I better jump on it while I can, and yeah tai and matte piece is ace

Yeah I was gunna pass on that one, but now their doing more I better jump on it while I can, and yeah tai and matte piece is ace

I wish one of these companies would stick to it, and do the rest of the kids's Digimon. Knowing Figuarts, they'll put every single one of them out.

I wish one of these companies would stick to it, and do the rest of the kids's Digimon. Knowing Figuarts, they'll put every single one of them out.

I'll be happy with Wargreymon, Metalgurumon and Angemon. Id honetsly prefer they do to scale versions of agumon, greymon, metal greymon before most other, but thats my bias

I'll be happy with Wargreymon, Metalgurumon and Angemon. Id honetsly prefer they do to scale versions of agumon, greymon, metal greymon before most other, but thats my bias

I wonder what they're going to do with the new series... give them new/alternate forms? It would be nice to get merch out of that too. It starts up next month.

Back