Different Conan characters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair enough ....although I wouldn't really say Sideshow's other dios are based on the Darkhorse run.

I realize the Fury one uses Dark Horse art on the box but the statue itself has nothing to do with the run other than they are both Conan.

It is clearly inspired by art from darkhorse's comics... both fury and the prize.

Devourer of Souls vs. Conan diorama will be EPIC...

The_Devourer_of_Souls_by_JoeJusko.jpg

I just bought this guy! I think Edhino said he had four left before I bought mine. He sells them periodically on eBay. He gave one of the 40 directly to Arnold. I am super excited to get mine. I have the premium format, as well. It is one of my favorite pieces. J97, how do you like yours? In the pictures the skin texture looks amazing. Now. I just have to wait for this to make it to the states from Brazil.

Arnold is the only Conan I like. Never read the books, Saw the movie as a teen, so whenever I think 'Conan' - it's Arnold...
The latest movie is forgettable...I can't even remember the plot. However, will but a Momoa Conan if it's ever made.
Tried to find the SS Arnold PF, but they are rare to come by, so I got the statue made by Edinho -
conan3-1.jpg

I just bought this guy! I think Edhino said he had four left before I bought mine. He sells them periodically on eBay. He gave one of the 40 directly to Arnold. I am super excited to get mine. I have the premium format, as well. It is one of my favorite pieces. J97, how do you like yours? In the pictures the skin texture looks amazing. Now. I just have to wait for this to make it to the states from Brazil.

I hope he gave one to John Milius too...That guy deserves the credit for making and writing a man's movie, like Sam Peckinpah. That statue is great by the way

I totally love mine! It sits on my desk right next to the monitor. Large statue, 1/3 scale.
The finish and the details are great, you gonna love yours.
I'm also in the States, and the whole process of making+shipping took less than 3 weeks.
Congrats in getting it, it's like having a smaller Arnold in your house :)

you help me please, I want to buy the statue of conan arnold, where I can buy, thanks

Back