Die Hard 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the kids were in school. Simon literally did nothing wrong.

In all seriousness, I love Die Hard 3. Great opening and one of the best story premises out there. The only thing I don't like is that shot when John and Zeus fall into the boat and the helicopter showdown at the end. Other than that, just as good as the original. It's one of those movies like T2 where every actor does a great job whether they're the main cast, secondary or just an extra.

Great car chase that tunnel and highway isn’t too far from me.

I like 3 but 1 is still king.

The rest are all crap.

I loved the Die Hard trilogy Playstation 1 game I played that alot and it even made DH2 fun lol.

All the kids were in school. Simon literally did nothing wrong.

You're probably not being serious with the latter sentence but I shall respond as though you are.

That bombing in the start of the film - surely people died and there's no way he could have guaranteed otherwise, no way he could have guaranteed there'd be no kiddies. Plus, killing adults who are just going about their day is still a bad thing so he's really not much better than his brother. For all we know Hans would have stopped short of blowing up a school aswell which would make them essentially the same.

Agreed about the film overall. I really enjoy DH3.

The elevator scene is legendary and the high point of the movie. Not even The Winter Soldier which paid an obvious homage to it could top it. Unfortunately Die Hard with a Vengeance ended on an *extremely* flat note which dampened the entire film. So while the first portion ranges from good to great I can't help but feel let down anytime I watch it. That alternate ending isn't any better either. Way too much was resolved off screen and their little battle of wits played too much like that one scene in The Princess Bride.

I enjoy DH3 quite a bit. One of the rumors is it was originally written as a Lethal Weapon sequel.

So jealous I need to move my family to the peaceful serenity of LA lol

I found the perfect place for you guys too...

google-maps-la-villa-di-playboy.jpg

lol tell me about it :lol

I give Wor-Gar credit for Porg eye Shumer and the Shumer O’ Donnell Blanchett Hela hybrid but the JJ Abrams nose Gadot is all mine.

Must be cool living in LA. Not the dangerous parts of course, just where all the movie stars live.

Well, not the movie stars part. Their $h1t stinks just like you and me and without makeup, some of them are hurtin'. LOL!

But you should come visit for the weather and outdoor activities. :duff

Back