Die Hard 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opening night looks like it was awesome!

2A5F4166-4D2E-4F0D-8907-401EDF2CA1CB.jpeg

That has to be some of kara’s best posts ever and i’m sure it’s not easy for kara to top kara lol.

Holy crap i’m still laughing.

I already benefited from this movie.

Hahaha!

Look out!
Everybody drop!

What was that?

Uhhh...aaaah.... .......bear?

Holy crap I'm on an internal conference call for work and am doubling over with my phone on mute laughing at the sheer absurdity before me. :rotfl

Putin on a horse in an IMAX auditorium throwing a grizzly bear at Grace while kara tries to save her while Schumer, Porgs, Zack, etc., look on. :lol :lol

:rotfl

And who's waving in the Vader helm?

Dmitry Medvedev!

Holy crap I'm on an internal conference call for work and am doubling over with my phone on mute laughing at the sheer absurdity before me. :rotfl

Putin on a horse in an IMAX auditorium throwing a grizzly bear at Grace while kara tries to save her while Schumer, Porgs, Zack, etc., look on. :lol :lol

We have kara’s words to thank lol

nobody cares at this point,...have you seen the last two????????????

Die Hard 2 and 3 weren't great but they at least made me feel like I was watching the same John McClane who appeared in the original. Parts 4 and 5 felt like a completely different character in a completely different series IMO.

Die Hard with a Vengeance is brilliant and one of the greatest and most underrated sequels of all time.

I actually really liked Die Hard 3, second best film after the first IMO.

Though I would have gone with the superior alternate ending over the helicopter finale we got. That whole sequence felt like they finished the film, then got everyone out to shoot it months later - it just feels out of place with the earlier acts of the film which were engaging and fun.

They should've left it ambiguous whether Simon Gruber lives or dies, he proved he wasn't the cold blooded murderer his brother was. McTiernan got the tone right with the bad guys, Gruber's lust for the villainess blinded him from seeing she was a psychopath.

I'm not sure how anyone can dislike the elevator scene, McClane gets in and is joined by the henchmen, each one bigger than the last.

Ehhh..I dunno. He planted bombs in the city streets and one on a subway train and those were real. They exploded. Hard to believe if they didn't kill anybody including kids possibly.

Back