1/6 [DIDCorp] Donald Trump

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you steal Trump's favorite hat and his 2016 tax returns. Lol.
Http://Instagram.com/i_am_toys

9d9aec4c17bd2775315919bade04eb7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He should be a tad more orange. Would have been interesting if DiD tried a semi translucent mix on the hair, to simulate thinness, if what I am saying makes sense? Looks like a great figure in terms of presentation and accessories. I didn't like the Obama sculpt at all, but these two are fairly spot on. Maybe the lips are not puckered enough.

I was amused that you referred to people as idiots. The idiot/loser back-and-forth reminds me of the dialogues between Erasmus and Luther in the 1530's.

He should be a tad more orange. Would have been interesting if DiD tried a semi translucent mix on the hair, to simulate thinness, if what I am saying makes sense? Looks like a great figure in terms of presentation and accessories. I didn't like the Obama sculpt at all, but these two are fairly spot on. Maybe the lips are not puckered enough.

I was amused that you referred to people as idiots. The idiot/loser back-and-forth reminds me of the dialogues between Erasmus and Luther in the 1530's.

Yeah, the likeness on the President Obama sculpt was a fail. The likeness on both of these sculpts aren't perfect, but they're much closer; more so the neutral faced sculpt. The slightly open mouth sculpt sort of reminds me of Jason Studeikis actually, if he were to make that expression. :lol

Another one for the COMEDY books. You don't play drinking games with Thor. This is risky...even for Putin. Lol.
bac8ff89c3bf24a6b4a6cea333dda3b2.jpg

Well...while I am waiting for Diana Prince, I might as well have some more fun with my satirical Trump photography. Lol.

"Hulk smash orange man-baby!!"

ac8aad5bda371013b0163d59177d2f60.jpg

Well...while I am waiting for Diana Prince, I might as well have some more fun with my satirical Trump photography. Lol.

"Hulk smash orange man-baby!!"

ac8aad5bda371013b0163d59177d2f60.jpg

Could you make one where trump is sitting on the hulk's lap? Like a baby? And hulk tapping his back please

Could you make one where trump is sitting on the hulk's lap? Like a baby? And hulk tapping his back please

Haha! That's actually a great idea. I'll have to see if I can get this Hulk monstrosity to sit. I have never tried. Lol. Either way, I should be able to mimic something, lol.

Haha! That's actually a great idea. I'll have to see if I can get this Hulk monstrosity to sit. I have never tried. Lol. Either way, I should be able to mimic something, lol.

Well dont break your figure. Lol.

Maybe just trump being held by hulks arms like this

adams_family_reunion_by_minowed-d5h0tl1.jpg

But with a facehugger crawling hulks leg

Only just discovered this. I have figures of Dubya and Obama so this will continue the line.

(Up till now I was making do with the talking Apprentice figure)

Impressed they included the "OK" hand sign.

T-800: “Come back here, I need your clothes, your cellphone, and your Twitter password”. 🤣 [emoji91]
33498deb7f1a3779c3b471e8bb1afbd2.jpg

Back