1/6 [DIDCorp] Donald Trump

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real hair though

donald-trump_0.gif

I dont think conan is being malicious. Hes always goofing around lol. I think the voices on the video are silly and funny. its just a joke with conan.
Hes always doing goofy crap like this lol

Colbert on the other hand is completely off the rails and lost his mind. Hes not even trying to be funny hes just being a jerk. He lost his marbles. ( or saturday night live where they arent even being good at jokes)

Oh no don't get me wrong, I thought it was funny also. I think presidential humor is hilarious based on mannerisms certain ones have. I just don't recall seeing many gags, if any, where Obama was portrayed as being a dunce and is screwing everything up, that's all.

Trump has a habit of digressing a bit and expounding a bit too much on the topic he's digressing on, usually describing whatever he's talking about as being "beautiful". Obama had the propensity to say the first words in a sentence that he said very slowly, paused, and finished it quickly. Sounding robotic like. He'd be great at giving you a phone number. 8..6..7. 5309. :lol

As for SNL, does anyone still watch that? :lol

DiD has posted some pictures of the finished second sculpt:

View attachment 325429

Here are some pictures of the final neutral headsculpt that were just posted. According to DiD the sculpt now has an enhanced likeness and better skin tone. I'll include a comparison picture between the old sculpt and updated one below:

15400572_1320253544678727_2798901115659069360_n.jpg

16807489_1320255884678493_8695794483101054381_n.jpg

16807246_1320256064678475_9040065201429036640_n.jpg

The likeness of the faces are pretty good, but the color of the hair, the placement of the hair, and the overall sculpt of the hair is just bad.

I thought the first sculpt was pretty good, everyone I showed the pictures to knew who it was. This final one though is a nice improvement. First one looks a bit blocky per se in comparison.

It's far from perfect, but in comparison to their Obama it's a big step forward :lol

Agreed. The Obama sculpt looked utterly nothing like Obama. This one is by no means perfect, but very good in comparison to its predecessor.

That dio is nice. makes me want to buy if just for the dio and bash a president more to my liking on display. Think it would be hard to sell just the trump figure?

Back