1/6 [DIDCorp] Donald Trump

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if CA secedes as they're threatening to do, I suppose it'll be official. Then again if that happens, the prez in CA won't be able to ask the prez in D.C. for funds like he did a couple of days ago. :lol

I wish they did. I hope they do. It would shake things up and finally bring peace to CA.

I wish they did. I hope they do. It would shake things up and finally bring peace to CA.

If they do, all I'd have to say is....

tumblr_inline_n6c6iaaUMg1r39le4.gif

I'd certainly move out of state personally. I'd prefer to have control over my own money as opposed to giving it to government through astronomical taxes, since they won't have that currently relied upon federal check anymore.

They could join with mexico in doing business and mexico could help them out.

I'm not sure how legit it is, but I've heard several reports and claims that California has the 6th largest economy in the world. The fact that they're even relying on help right now from federal funding makes one wonder just what they are doing with our money and how they are appropriating it. Or misappropriating it I should say.

Although DiD had said that the previously shown angry sculpt would be the second sculpt included with this figure:

View attachment 323854

It looks like they've changed their minds.

This is the new second sculpt that comes with the figure:

View attachment 323855

Is this legit? That initial secondary sculpt without the paint apps looked nearly spot on. Not sure who the figure is supposed to be of with this apparent new one.

Maybe its supposed to be Alec Baldwin as Trump?

Anyway, if the figure comes with the 'pouty' headsculpt I will probably get one. Just to piss off guests is enough reason. :)

I don't think I could spend $160 on a figure for my collection just as a joke or simply to spite someone else based on current political differences.

I did some research, and I think that I've figured out the issue with the "smiling sculpt"....The answer, I'm just incredibly stupid!

Apparently, DiD used a FaceApp to make the neutral sculpt into a happy one, so the original angry sculpt is still intended.

My apologies for the misunderstanding. I'm now going to go sit in a corner and laugh at myself. :rotfl

I don't think I could spend $160 on a figure for my collection just as a joke or simply to spite someone else based on current political differences.

Here is some information that I can correctly provide! The MSRP on this figure is $99.99. It can be pre-ordered directly from DiD for $119.99 which includes the cost of shipping. :)

Last edited:
It was a joke guys, I also feel he has already made enough 'noise' over the last couple months to deserve a figure.

Shocked by that MSRP price though, the only retailer is see here offering it wants € 160,-. Dont see any pictures of the other head or extra's, so still need more information. :(

Dont see any pictures of the other head or extra's, so still need more information. :(

That's one of the reasons why I thought that the "happy sculpt" might have been real. Despite DiD saying that all of the pre-orders for this figure will be shipping out in mid-March/April, they've still yet to show any pictures of the completed angry sculpt. The only reasoning I have for this move is that DiD realizes the angry sculpt is the much more desirable one, and are spending more time on getting it right as a result.

Shocked by that MSRP price though, the only retailer is see here offering it wants € 160

Have you tried checking DiD's website egel? If you are interested in getting this figure they are offering it for $119.99 with shipping to the U.S. or Europe included in that price. :)

I'll be honest and say that I don't think this figure is for me, but I don't fault anyone who does get it. DiD has a solid reputation for quality figures at reasonable prices, and I don't think that this one will be an exception. I believe that this is the kind of figure that can appeal to both people who like the person that it is based on, and those who don't. However, I imagine that these two groups would have very different uses for this figure. :lol

The crazy thing about it is, at $100, there's easily thousands of people that will scoop this thing up. The smart e-tailers will order the hell out of this thing.

There are some crazy passionate Donald fans out there. If this gets out to Breitbart or some of the other blogs, heck just even the pop culture blogs, just like how the Heavy Armored Special Cop blew up. . . this figure has the potential to be a YUGE seller.

The crazy thing about it is, at $100, there's easily thousands of people that will scoop this thing up. The smart e-tailers will order the hell out of this thing.

There are some crazy passionate Donald fans out there. If this gets out to Breitbart or some of the other blogs, heck just even the pop culture blogs, just like how the Heavy Armored Special Cop blew up. . . this figure has the potential to be a YUGE seller.

So you're saying it has the potential to sell, as President Trump would say, bigly?

Back