Did you PO The Man-Thing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you PO The Man-Thing?

• Yes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • No

Votes: 43 72.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Want to find it cheaper elsewhere

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

JosephCPR

Super Freak
Reaction score
There is a similar poll at statue forum and I'm curious to see what the Sideshow Freaks here will do

Sideshow is getting ready to showcase thier ^^^^^ at comic con :rock :rock

No way, just too much money for a character I am not crazy about enough to drop that kind of cash on him, but I will admit he looks really good but not 500 good...

Hellz no, not my cup of tea...and definitely not for that price, I feel for the peeps that are actually Man-Thing fans though...

• Piece of crap character choice
  • $500 for a comiquette
  • no EX = high ES

Did I order it? HECK NO!

But just remember, we aren't real Marvel fans since we'd rather see a Cyclops, Colossus, or other 'X' related characters before a $500 Man-Thing :rolleyes:

But just remember, we aren't real Marvel fans since we'd rather see a Cyclops, Colossus, or other 'X' related characters before a $500 Man-Thing :rolleyes:

comicgeek.jpg

"You see, Man-Thing is one of our most requested back issues and any true Marvel fan knows that this character has such a key role in the Marvel Universe. If your interested in any of those X characters, Daredevil, or any other character that has an ongoing series, then you need to get over it." :rolleyes:

no one in this thread has said you are not a true real marvel fan for not liking the man-thing comiquette. not all releases are for everyone. get over it.:rolleyes:

Back