Did you cry at The Dark Knight Rises?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you cry at The Dark Knight Rises?

• Yes

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • No

Votes: 81 58.3%
  • No, but I know someone who did.

Votes: 18 12.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen the movie, yet. But I voted no because now I am going to be sure that I don't cry.

Edit - But I cried at the end of "Avengers", though. When The Hulk was desparate to bring Tony Stark back from the dead.

Didn't shed any tears, but that Alfred scene was pretty touching.

Haven't outright wept in a movie since ROTK. I was freaking deyhdrated after that one! :monkey2:lol

this made me happy..like a father son moment.

d2.jpg

bruce did well alfred:yess:

I was moved by a few scenes
Spoiler Spoiler:

But, I wasn't moved to tears - I've never cried while watching a movie :lol.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nope.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I got teary eyed at the end of TDK when Two-Face is confronting Gordon and Batman. Great music and acting during that scene.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

When he was working out in prison all it was missing was the "Eye of the tiger" song. Reminded me so much of the old Rocky workout comebacks. There was alot of classic movie cues I felt in this, like the whole occupy Gotham/Red Dawn vibe.

No, not even close. Alfred's scenes didn't really hit me on an emotional level too much. I think Nolan's tendency to be too cerebral and clever with Alfred's dialogue could have something to do with that.

No, not even close. Alfred's scenes didn't really hit me on an emotional level too much. I think Nolan's tendency to be too cerebral and clever with Alfred's dialogue could have something to do with that.

I don't think there was anything clever about Alfred's dialogue. I thought the scene where he confronts Bruce was too contrived, pathetic and forced and one of the worst scenes in the film. It's surprising because Caine's by far a better actor than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back