Did you cry at The Dark Knight Rises?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you cry at The Dark Knight Rises?

• Yes

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • No

Votes: 81 58.3%
  • No, but I know someone who did.

Votes: 18 12.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty much this. People expect things. And they need to stop. Let the movie be what it is.

People always go "It's not what I wanted!" So what. Judge the film on it's own terms. Some did. Others didn't.

Nearly should be an option on this poll
As I didn't cry but nearly did when Alfred was talking to the graves, if it had lingered and longer I would have! I was welling up !

Same, there was some powerful scenes in the film but they didn't push me so far as to have tears.

They didn't for me... The ending isn't as powerful as the first time, because you know it's coming.. but nothing got worse. I enjoyed it just as much, and it was still emotionally impacting in my case.

the fat lady next to me did and alot.
my gf watered but didn't wanted to admit it and me... i cried inside lol didn't wanted to let it free and then the lights go on and i look all messed up like if my gf pull the pregnant card on me and i have to sell ask my collection XD

I wanted to. I'll admit, I teared up but I fought it all the way. Definitely some powerful moments. All in all, a great end to this trilogy. :clap

God.... Reading through this thread it's apparent that what I thought would happen... happened.

Nolan fans loved it, and were happy with the ending... People who hate the Nolan fans hate the fans for loving it. The people who get annoyed easily come in to whine about too many threads existing...

Can't the easily annoyed and the people who hate the Nolan Batman films just leave the fanboys to their adoration and not steer each and every thread started about the movie into a back and forth exchange of...

"It sucks!"

"Not uh!!"

"Yeah huh!"

Can't we all just co-exist and not bicker back and forth in each and every thread? :lol

I am a Nolan fan....and I am a BB and TDK fan... but I still hated this film because like you quoted "it sucks" and not because I was expecting something else or more... It's just because what I did watch sucked. :)

The scenes that had me tearing up were all scenes involving the relationship between Alfred and Bruce Wayne.

Regardless of what I think about the rest of the movie - those scenes were powerful and they worked (for me) because that relationship was built up so well over the course of the three movies.

I just came back awhile ago from seeing this. Okay, what was I suppose to cry about? Yes, it was sad when Alfred cried, but....

I'm a heartless pig. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back